IT.COM

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

NameSilo
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope I guess, honolulu one did not update at all since 2004 and all his sales are handregs , this is very old. Also it is CHICAGOMEDICALMALPRACTISELAWYER.COM , not chicagomedicalmalpracticelawyer

both CHICAGOMEDICALMALPRACTISELAWYER.COM and its plural are available.

My mistake i guess i made a typo error... Anyways as per suggestion from op, we should not post here and keep the thread clean

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190629-080051.jpg
    Screenshot_20190629-080051.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20190629-080212.jpg
    Screenshot_20190629-080212.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
•••
Hi Rohit,
First of all congratulations for your sales!
One question, I see domain Storagebinrental.com is for sale now for 299$ at undeveloped/Dan, is it by you or new user who kept it for sale for 299$? Also is this sale completed or still in process? For selling domain name which type of payment procedure/escrow/platform used?

Godaddy still shows registrant contact as yours? So please clarify!

Thanks,
Sumeeth

It's upto the buyer what they do with the domain whether they change the same server and what they do with the domain.

•••
Hi Rohit,
First of all congratulations for your sales!
One question, I see domain Storagebinrental.com is for sale now for 299$ at undeveloped/Dan, is it by you or new user who kept it for sale for 299$? Also is this sale completed or still in process? For selling domain name which type of payment procedure/escrow/platform used?

Godaddy still shows registrant contact as yours? So please clarify!

Thanks,
Sumeeth

Thanks for highlighting..

1. Many times buyer do not update whois immediately.. I normally check and follow up with them after a month when I can pitch other domains related to his niche.

2. Maybe he was posting for 2999 and made 299 by mistake, will update him about the same.

3. After purchase many times buyer do not update nameserver immediately so it still shows the old landing page

•••

1. Many times buyer do not update whois immediately.. I normally check and follow up with them after a month when I can pitch other domains related to his niche.

2. Maybe he was posting for 2999 and made 299 by mistake, will update him about the same.

3. After purchase many times buyer do not update nameserver immediately so it still shows the old landing page
Thanks for clarifying, also seems the guy who bought domain is domainer as per Undeveloped page. Good to see domainer bought recently regged domain to 1400$.. certainly it shows still regged domains has good value but unfortunately he kept for resale at 299$ hope he changes it..

Thanks for clarifying, also seems the guy who bought domain is domainer as per Undeveloped page. Good to see domainer bought recently regged domain to 1400$.. certainly it shows still regged domains has good value but unfortunately he kept for resale at 299$ hope he will change it..

•••
I will answer your queries...

1. There is no lack of decent geo domains, you just need to focus on right keywords... I can prepare list of 100+ geo domains in a hour on daily basis...

2. If you into hand registration game of geo domains than purchasing them at full cost can never be viable... You have to keep track of promo offers by various registrar... Connectreseller.com offered com domains for $3 couple of months back... Presently lcn.com is running offer of 1.8 pound for com domains

Presently lcn.com is running offer of 1.8 pound for com domains? iS this promo still on
Cant find any promo there.

•••
BarringtonLocksmiths.com

Purchased $1 (Netsol Promo)

Sold $250 (Afternic BIN)

Sales Type: Inbound

Hold Time: 7 months

How did you decide to buy this geo and kno it would sail? 10k population only and plural... Wow pls share :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
Presently lcn.com is running offer of 1.8 pound for com domains? iS this promo still on
Cant find any promo there.

Promo code is SUMMERCOM

It was working till yesterday, not sure if it's still working

•••
Sold my only one .io domain at Dynadot marketplace (this was my first sale with them):
P/u/b/s/./i/o
Sale price: $190
Purchase price: $29.99
I don't even expect to get back my purchase fee from it and would drop it at renewal, but my luck, that it was sold.

What was your thought why is it valuable when you registered it?

•••
Circle (.) net

Sale price: $14,000 (payment plan)
Venue: DAN
Purchase price: $3,050
Hold time: 5 months

maybe could have gotten more if I held on to the name for longer, but pretty happy with the sale considering the hold time

circle.net 3,050 USD 2019-01-14 NameJet
circle.net 5,000 USD 2016-07-01 Sedo
circle.net 1,211 USD 2016-01-14 NameJet

Looks like u won the lottery ^_^. 2 previous owners who held for longer than 5 months... second owner got scrweed by not hodling for 5 more months...

Last edited:
•••
Promo code is SUMMERCOM

It was working till yesterday, not sure if it's still working

Thanks for the code but I think this offer is over since new domains are for some $18 there.

•••
Thanks for the code but I think this offer is over since new domains are for some $18 there.

This offer was available only till sunday

•••
What was your thought why is it valuable when you registered it?
I thought, that this name could be used as:
1. Pubs search/review application.
2. Publications platform/marketplace.

•••
H/U/B/6/6 in king

SquadHelp - 1799$ in 6 installments
Hand reg - 6$
HoldTime: 6 months

Great sale! Congrats! If you could share, what makes you think it would sell? Especially hub+66.
None value for monthly value and also no trends reported in google trends.

•••
KANIBI dot com

Venue : Brandpa

Sold : $1700
Listed price : $2395
Reg Price: $1 Netsol promo
Hold time : 8 months.

Buyer made an offer of $1500 and I was contacted by Brandpa support to set my minimum price i can Accept for the name. I set my min price as : $1500. 3 days later name sold for $1700. Brandpa team helped to negotiate the price up with the buyer.

How I came about the name : I was inspired by the sale of Kanabi.com for $10k at Sedo last year and Kaniba.com which sold at brandbucket last year, both sales where reported here on namepros. So I decided to hand reg name cause it sounded similar to the above-mentioned names and could easily make a good cannabis brand name. I'd say Goodluck to the buyer and thanks to Brandpa for a smooth transaction. This happens to be my first sale on Brandpa.
Nice name and an even more amazing ROI.
Congratulations

How many names do you have listed on Brandpa?

•••
Nice name and an even more amazing ROI.
Congratulations

How many names do you have listed on Brandpa?
40 names.

•••
The uk Has a few
Sold my only one .io domain at Dynadot marketplace (this was my first sale with them):
P/u/b/s/./i/o
Sale price: $190
Purchase price: $29.99
I don't even expect to get back my purchase fee from it and would drop it at renewal, but my luck, that it was sold.

The uk Has a few good endusers

There are companies in the uk that owns 1000's of pubs who would have been interested I'd have thoight

•••
banxa dotcom
  • Sale venue: Sold at SQUADHELP
  • Listing type: Fixed price
  • Listing upgrades: Premium listing
  • Seller: Kazzia LTD
  • Purchase venue: Godaddy expired (picked it out of the bargain bin for 5 bucks)
  • Details: I had this over at brandbucket, along with a few dozens others. Not too impressed with the sell through rate there, so I decided to test the hottest upcomer, Squadhelp. MUCH more exposure there, and it sold....quick.....less than 2 months for $7,799!!!! And a few days later the funds were in my paypal. VERY HAPPY with Squadhelp.
BB listed price for banxa was 11995$ so that might be a reason , I think every marketplace has its own benefits, BB acquired BR, BB will have more exposure in upcoming days.

Last edited:
•••
BB listed price for banxa was 11995$ , I think every marketplace has its own benefits, BB acquired BR. so in short BB will have more exposure in upcoming days.

That's false, as all BR names will also be moved to BB. so I wouldn't count for extra exposure because there will be way more domains on the marketplace.

•••
The uk Has a few

The uk Has a few good endusers

There are companies in the uk that owns 1000's of pubs who would have been interested I'd have thoight
Some time ago I did some outbound to UK pubs sites, but unsuccessfully.

•••
Some time ago I did some outbound to UK pubs sites, but unsuccessfully.
you never know your outbounding worked or not maybe you sent them email but maybe they bought now.. :)

•••
Dear Rizwan Memon,

Congratulations! Your Premium Listings domain has sold!

Domain: bGain.COM
Date Sold: 8 July 2019
Listing Price: $4,995.00

For current commission rates, please click here.

For more information on viewing your Premium Listings, click here.

Sincerely,
GoDaddy

Acquired three to four months back in 195 USD from domainer

i remember he came to me on namerpros and offered then i bought this name through Undeveloped from him.. on this name landing page was ON with contact form.

he offered this domain to many domainers here but we know namepros all offers was in low xx :)
i am happy with Lowballers of Namepros ;)

Forgot to add this name was in make offer 2 months back someone offered 100 usd i countered 3000 he said 1500 i countered 2000 usd and he agreed on gd but didnt paid and i relisted it in 4995 usd in bin
Hi, congrats on your sale.

May I know your portfolio size?

•••
•••
•••
Reached 350 now
I think that a better question will be what's the total investment in all the 350 domains and what's the total profit. I know that you have some good/fast sales, most of them around 10x profit, but that means that you need to sell around 10% of your portofolio annually at these prices, so it will be interesting to know if per total did you recovered your investment and if yes, did you made 1x, 5x your investment?

•••
I think that a better question will be what's the total investment in all the 350 domains and what's the total profit. I know that you have some good/fast sales, most of them around 10x profit, but that means that you need to sell around 10% of your portofolio annually at these prices, so it will be interesting to know if per total did you recovered your investment and if yes, did you made 1x, 5x your investment?
Nice question & answer is i have recovered all my money which i invested and whatever i have in my portfolio is my profit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back