Dynadot

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reading carefully is paramount in domaining :tightlyclosedeyes: see the cedar sail.... it has the link.. look carefuly!

Your English is a little Cryptographic mate!.....:xf.grin:

For those wondering:

sail = sale
Retrace = Follow up Email to leads who opened First Email, but didn't responded.

•••
@Jv1999

Your English is a little Cryptographic mate!.....:xf.grin:

For those wondering:

sail = sale
Retrace = Follow up Email to leads who opened First Email, but didn't responded.

"Cryptographic "
that's very, very nice way of saying
I don't get it

I don't either

I would rather say:
why do keep you posting in a non-english language
that's hard to be understood by non-insiders
and non-english native speakers??

please use google translate
that will give you a better version of English
as far as my experience is concerned

reminder
namepros official language is English

Last edited:
•••
@Jv1999

"Cryptographic "
that's very, very nice way of saying
I don't get it

I don't either

I would rather say:
why do keep you posting in a non-english language
that's hard to be understood by non-insiders
and non-english native speakers??

please use google translate
that will give you a better version of English
as far as my experience is concerned

reminder
namepros official language is English

The guy is from the US and I suspect is young. Perfect English isn’t mandatory for this business (he’s talking to us not his customer)and is not a valued trait in the younger generations who text their lives away. Texting has its own verbiage.

•••
FountainPens
co

Flippa NR Auction
$305

Acquired this name 60 days ago for $28

How do you come up with the names that gets accepted on SquadHelp?

•••
•••
•••
How do you come up with the names that gets accepted on SquadHelp?
about 20% of my submissions get accepted. I just sell the others on undeveloped for mid $xxx

•••
•••
•••
It is.

But I consider buyer's profile and actual position of the domain for his company.

FYI, the buyer in this case sold his stake to Walmart for $1 Billion Dollar.

I would have asked for $100k for this domain.
Worth buying other available extensions?

•••
Could have done better.

It's been bought by Sachin Bansal (ex Flipkart ceo). He bought NaviBank.com for $50k recently.

Since, Navi.com already in use might be using yours for his new Fintech venture.

NaviBank.com and Navi.co were acquired by Sachin Bansal? Can you please give the source of this information?

•••
•••
😁

Navi.in already bought by them

Pls check ccTLDs

Which CCTLD? Just because Navi.in was acquired by Sachin Bansal does not mean Navi.co or NaviBank.com were acquired by the same person. Stop grasping at straws!

Yes, it is possible that both domain names were acquired by Ex-FlipKart CEO but at this point in time, you are merely speculating without any evidence.

•••
Which CCTLD? Just because Navi.in was acquired by Sachin Bansal does not mean Navi.co or NaviBank.com were acquired by the same person. Stop grasping at straws!

Yes, it is possible that both domain names were acquired by Ex-FlipKart CEO but at this point in time, you are merely speculating without any evidence.
Take it easy bruh! Don't need to come so quick without verifying the info.

NaviBank.in registered by BAC ACQUISITIONS PRIVATE Limited a new company of Sachin.

Pls don't tag me anymore on this post.

Thanks
MaX

•••
•••
•••
reading carefully is paramount in domaining :tightlyclosedeyes: see the cedar sail.... it has the link.. look carefuly!

properrrrr spelling too

•••
•••
FoodTruckForSale/com

Sold: $3300
Asking Price: $4125
Venue: GD Make offer
Acquisition price: $300 on NP
Acquisition date: Less than 24 hours ago.

Note: It's one of the better "Food Truck" related domains with very high search so I knew that it would have a chance of selling via outbound because it's a pretty hot niche in North America.

Emailed four companies and was texted the next day by one of my leads. That lead to a phone call with us closing the deal within 5 minutes. Name was transferred and paid for in about an hour. Fastest flip I've had so far. No further details. Do not post the name with .com only / com.

Wonderful Sale
Can you kindly share your outbound template

•••
Domain: H/U/M/A/N/I/T/I/V/E dot com
Sales Venue: Squadhelp
Price: $1599
Payment Type: Installment
Hold Time: 6 months
Sales Date: June 08 2019

The website is already up and running.
It redirects to Humanitive.co...wtf! 😁

Dot com ain't king anymore, yay. 😆

•••
It redirects to Humanitive.co...wtf! 😁

Dot com ain't king anymore, yay. 😆

Look, yogurt is white! It means snow is not white anymore!!!

Comparable use of logic...

Actually, it proves the opposite. They started with .co, because they were cheap and then they realized they have to waste ton of time explaining that it is .co not .com to every client, leak emails, lose business because a client might have thought they are cheap etc... Eventually, they just were lucky that the name was available at low xxxx.

•••
Look, yogurt is white! It means snow is not white anymore!!!

Comparable use of logic...

Actually, it proves the opposite. They started with .co, because they were cheap and then they realized they have to waste ton of time explaining that it is .co not .com to every client, leak emails, lose business because a client might have thought they are cheap etc... Eventually, they just were lucky that the name was available at low xxxx.

They registered the .co and .co.uk on the same day that they bought the .com.

•••
They registered the .co and .co.uk on the same day that they bought the .com.

Ok, then I withdraw my earlier comment. Just weird IT guy doing weird stuff and will revert to normal after a while.

•••
whether they are forwarding the .com to .co is sort of irrelevant when they have made sure that both are forwarding to their company site.

•••
Squadhelp, undeveloped and afternic are ruling in the sales department.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back