IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Learn: Completed Domain Name Sales

NameSilo
Watch
Report Completed Domain Sales Here

For a while now I've been wanting a place to discuss some of the sales. I believe it's against the rules and the spirit of Namepros to criticize sales. But sometimes myself and others are curious about why a name has sold, especially for a high price and Google is only so helpful. I definitely would like to understand more.

Now for some rules:

1. Don't type the name of the domain being discussed. Instead of Google.com use "G/o/o/g/l/e dot c/o/m" or something similar. Screenshots images work too.

2. No one is required to answer your questions. Some people only want to share their sales and don't wish to divulge all of their secrets. Be respectful and be grateful they shared anything.

3. You can also use this post to praise/comment on the Report post and hopefully won't get downvoted here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can hand reg an expired/dropped domain but you can also suddenly wonder "hey, I wonder if namepros is taken" and then look and snag it. I supposed that would be the difference? :)

I was looking for a place to share my domain name poetry and randomly checked on NameProse only to find out it had already been taken.

•••
@Armageddon, why so low prices? Are you liquidating your portfolio? Portfolio size?
I saw 3 sales reported at 150 each in a niche that is pretty saturated. I think that was some good pricing with a quick 15x return.

•••
Zero/Long/.com
Venue: Afternic
Price: $1650
Purchase price: $7.88
Hold time: 7 months
hand reg
money received

Show attachment 254022
What does zero long mean? I googled but I only see am mainly seeing results for a beverage called long drink. I was thinking zero long might deal with stock trading?

Nice sale, btw!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back