NameSilo

“Digital” domain showcase and discussion

Labeled as showcase in Niche Domain Discussion, started by Keith, Feb 3, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. vast

vast Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Looks like things are going to speed up a bit (the dotted forecast line can fluctuate as usual):
    upload_2021-4-15_5-56-25.png

Phygital names keep on being registered on the daily basis per my observation. The only thing that we are to see yet is the new series of sales in NameBio though :xf.grin:.

Investment Disclaimer
    Distributing stuff for general informational and educational purposes only. The information, opinions and views contained herein are definitely subjective, as I've got quite a bunch of brand new 'phygital' domains as the result of a few sleepless nights, so I'm obviously gasping for them to thrive. All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss, you know.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vast

Just to make sure, there should've been a smile at the end :xf.cool:.

3. DT13

DT13 Top Contributor VIP

digitaltwins.de

4. MetaverseBranding

MetaverseBranding Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Art Digitally (.com)

5. vast

Attached Files:

6. vast

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  7. subjot

subjot iBDT.com VIP

8. subjot

subjot iBDT.com VIP

9. olcayto

olcayto NameFree.net

Digily
    Digitaly

in .xyz

10. DomainWolf

DomainWolf Established Member

11. subjot

subjot iBDT.com VIP

12. sivadomains

sivadomains Top Contributor VIP

eArt.Digital

eart.digital.jpg

13. vast

Some new interesting read from Mobiquity, a large global digital consulting company:

https://www.mobiquity.com/insights/the-future-is-phygital

It's interesting to note that "phygital" term is still not as widely adopted in the U.S. as many other countries; I guess this is the main obstacle for the corresponding search trend to get exponential.

Also, probably I’ve been reading too much on this topic, but I’ve noticed that my own perception of the entire “phygital” concept has changed – initially, I’ve been considering it like a sort of artificial labeling of things that have been here for ages, with the new funky if not to say weird term. At this point it seems I’ve got the idea – while physical+digital mix has been with us that long in essence, the corresponding shift is currently happening for a vast amount of companies; and, there are numerous subtle details related to that physical/digital meeting point in each particular case, starting with where this delimiting line is better to pass through, what the new interaction interface is, all the possible barriers, optimal workflow sequences, etc. Expanding the business from online to offline or vice a versa can be done in so many different ways depending on the business model and cultural/regional/etc. context that now I think like the process of working out the approaches for addressing all such matters can be definitely extracted to the separate knowledge domain covering the most common patterns, pitfalls, etc.. And, as it was mentioned in the article above, I also don’t know whether the “phygital” term gets the steady worldwide adoption eventually, but the idea standing behind it is definitely distinctive.

FWIW, just thought sharing...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  14. vast

Just to remain thread compliant...

DigiProfiles.com
    DigiCatering.com
    DigiHolidays.com
    DigitalOnTheGo.com

These ones are free to reg!

15. Domainsyrup

Domainsyrup Top Contributor VIP

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  16. vast

Now just waiting for the world's economy locomotive (if nothing has recently changed) to hop onto the trend. As the 'phygital' buzz is still comparatively low in the U.S.. Keeping an eye on the news feed...

17. vast

And here it goes, Frost & Sullivan are holding a webinar soon: "Let's get phygital".
    They are a USD 0.18 billion revenue business consulting company according to Wikipedia. I think it's a very good sign to see a U.S. based company with the serious outreach using this term.

18. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

A couple I can think of off the top of my head are -

Digital.us
    Digital101.com

19. vast

BTW, I've got one as well, in .com:
    upload_2021-4-24_3-2-23.png

20. Ngawangtashi

Ngawangtashi Established Member

In .Com

Mankindai
    Goaidigital

21. vast

Going well in terms of "phygital" spreading out:
    upload_2021-5-6_6-14-8.png

What's interesting, "phygital" turns out to be quite a contradictory word in terms of perception: while clearly being a buzzword, it's the subject of both positive and negative opinions on it - like being short and to the point, funny/easy to say or on the contrary sounding silly, being counterintuitive to spell due to the unnatural word part combination (BTW, what do you think? :)). At the same time, while there are some more terms which are close in meaning, like "omnichannel marketing" and "augmented reality" aka "AR", they don't have a chance to gain the wide popularity or become the word of everyday use in my opinion as being too technically sounding and defining the narrower concepts. So, whether you like it or not, seems like "phygital" is the main pretender to title the emerging wide area of knowledge.

As to the new domain registrations, they seem to slow down after some quite intensive time frame. There are currently 1309 domains registered containing "phygital", the exact name being taken in 153 zones as per DotDB.

Last edited: May 6, 2021 at 3:40 AM
  22. rawapesona

rawapesona Established Member

23. M.Rovert

M.Rovert Established Member

24. M.Rovert

M.Rovert Established Member

You can have your physical (real) land and the representation of that in the virtual space or metaverse.

p/h/y/g/i/t/a/l.land
    p/h/y/g/i/t/a/l.properties

And move or hang around with your p/h/y/g/i/t/a/l/a/v/a/t/a/r/.com

25. Amit V

Amit V Established Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice