Dynadot

"Didn't sell" in my GoDaddy account tab has few domains in it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
I clicked on relist and tried to relist them but then I remembered Godaddy sent me an email previously. It reads like this:

Subject:
GoDaddy Aftermarket Domain Ineligible

Thank you for being a GoDaddy customer. We greatly appreciate your interest in participating in our exciting aftermarket and/or parked page programs. Unfortunately, we are unable to list the domain name(s) below in these programs at this time because another person or entity owns a trademark that matches one or more terms or words contained in your domain name(s).

xxxxx.XYZ

Again, we very much appreciate your business and we are sorry that this particular service is unavailable for this domain name(s). If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].

Regards,
GoDaddy Aftermarket/Parked Page Team​

So this means the domains that are removed from auctions due to trademark issues are put on "didn't sell" tab. Good to know that.
Actually even if I tried to relist them, I couldn't because the text record was removed as I set the name servers to another auction site.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's funny about that is often GD refuses a generic dictionary word, then you search that word on their auctions and it pops up an an exact-match in a pile of different TLDs, all ready for sale.

•••
Ya it's funny. But maybe they are selling it themselves 😁

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back