Dynadot

Did you know that EscrowDomains.com is owned and operated by Greenberg & Lieberman (APLegal.com) innovative domain / IP attorneys in Washington DC?

NameSilo
Watch

Did you know that EscrowDomains.com is owned and operated by Greenberg & Lieberman (APLegal.com)?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, but I prefer my current escrow process/company.

• Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

• I was not aware, but will visit EscrowDomains.com or call (301) 588-2849 for more information

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. No, but I prefer my current escrow process/company.

2. Yes, I am a regular or one time client.

3. I was not aware, but will visit EscrowDomains.com or call (301) 588-2849 for more information or assistance.

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is an advertisement instead of a poll, right?

•••
1. Do you accept only Bitcoin or do you also accept other cryptocurrencies for payment?

2. Can all fees be also paid in crypto or do you require separate payment for that in case of a crypto transaction?

3. If the buyer pays in crypto but the seller wants USD do you perform the conversion?

4. What documents are required from the buyer and the seller for a crypto transaction?

5. Do you support any kind of internal balance (e. g. after making a sale I want to buy something as well, so I could use the funds straight from escrow without having to do extra wire transfers).

6. Do you have an API to automate selling from our own landing pages?

7. Can payout be delayed/spread over time even if the buyer makes a full one-time payment?

Thanks

•••
1. Do you accept only Bitcoin or do you also accept other cryptocurrencies for payment?
We accept any crypto that is available on Bitstamp, Coinbase or Gemini.

2. Can all fees be also paid in crypto or do you require separate payment for that in case of a crypto transaction?
Everything can be paid in crypto.

3. If the buyer pays in crypto but the seller wants USD do you perform the conversion?
Yes we perform the conversion.

4. What documents are required from the buyer and the seller for a crypto transaction?
The same as in any escrow transaction. We have to follow the usual know your client (KYC) and anti-money laundry (AML) rules, but we are flexible as I know the majority of the people in the domain industry we do not have to ask for identification, etc all that often.
5. Do you support any kind of internal balance (e. g. after making a sale I want to buy something as well, so I could use the funds straight from escrow without having to do extra wire transfers).
We keep an internal balance and hold money for clients, often for long periods, and are happy to wire to third parties so long as you provide us with the necessary documentation and understand that the third party has to pass KYC/AML.
6. Do you have an API to automate selling from our own landing pages?I have not looked at it in a long while so please let me know if you want to use it so we can make sure it is still functioning.
We do though
7. Can payout be delayed/spread over time even if the buyer makes a full one-time payment?
Absolutely

•••
This is an advertisement instead of a poll, right?
Can't it be both? Maybe it is a call out into the dark to see if anyone else is out there and hoping we are not all disembodied texts on a computer screen ???!!!

•••
OK. Whats next?
We think of other things to ask I guess. Do you have any burning questions about escrow or IP or anything else you would like to discuss?

•••
I have not looked at it in a long while so please let me know if you want to use it so we can make sure it is still functioning.
I couldn't say if I want to use it or not without knowing details, so please look into it and share this information with us.

•••
I couldn't say if I want to use it or not without knowing details, so please look into it and share this information with us.
I asked tech and they say you should wait until the next version of the system is pushed before using the api. I will let you know when that happens.

Last edited:
•••
I see this in the fees section: "Use of specific registrars is required". Is there a list for these?

•••
Here is our current list but we add more regularly:

007names.com
1&1 / ionos.com
101domains
22.cn
Afternic
AHnames
Alibaba Cloud
Amazon
BigRock
Danesco Names
DigitalCandy
directnic
DNS Simple
domain.com
DomainDiscount24
DotDancer
Dotology
MyDomain.com
domaindiscover.com
/TierraNet
DomainRegistry
dotster
DynaDot
easydns
eName
eNom
eNom
Epag.de
epik.com
Eurodns
Fabulous
Fabulous
Fabulous
Gabia
Gandi.net
GKG.Net
Go Daddy
GoogleInc
Hexonet
Hover
internetbs.net
Interserver
inwx.com/en
Key-Systems
LCN.com
Moniker
Montenegro Domains
Name.com
NameAction
NameBright
Namecheap
NameSecure
Namesilo
Netim
NetworkSolutions
OnlineNIC.com
pair domains
park.io
PorkBun
rebel.com
Reg.com
register.com
Resellerclub.com
rrp proxy
Tucows / opensrs.com
uniregistry
WildWest

•••
Namepros offers advertisements if you're interested, that way you can promote your business while helping the community instead of just spamming.

There was a time where the response to sloppy promo like this would be to start doing SEO for terms like "EscrowDomains.com scam" "Is EscrowDomains.com a scam?" etc, but I'm glad those days are in the past. None the less, this doesn't really inspire trust or make you guys seem like straight shooters.

Comes across underhanded, and it's just a bad advertisement. I hope you're better at escrow than you are at spamming forums.

Last edited:
•••
This is a NamePros sponsored and paid for advertisement!!!! We are very good at escrow. You should give us a try.

•••
This is a NamePros sponsored and paid for advertisement!!!! We are very good at escrow. You should give us a try.
Also, it was suggested that this would be less intrusive than a regular advertisement. I guess you don't think it is.

•••
Also, it was suggested that this would be less intrusive than a regular advertisement. I guess you don't think it is.
Well, it is certainly a unique approach, which now has been tried. It only may not fit the culture of the forum at the moment, at least that's how I feel. Personally, I would have done it differently, for example by actively participating in current discussion threads more often, just like @jberryhill is doing. I have great respect for the work of you and your office, and this form of communication does not really match the positive image I have of your firm.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your feedback and the kind words. I had never tried anything like this before, thought it was different, so agreed to give it a try. I agree, John's method is far better and I have participated over the years. I wish I had more time to participate more. Fair warning, we paid for 5 weeks so you will see more 'survey' questions. If you ever need assistance with escrow or any other legal issues please don't hesitate giving me a call. I would be happy to help.

•••
Your dedicated domain escrow website looks good, and exudes a lot of authority because of your great expertise. I definitely think this domain name forum is the ideal place for you to attract new clients in the domain escrow niche. It takes a switch to find the most comfortable form to bring the escrow part to the attention of a new group of domainers in a natural way. Is it a service for the masses, or bespoke? I would most certainly appreciate some words where you describe the competitive advantage your domain escrow solution has, compared to other domain escrow solutions. The floor is yours :)

Last edited:
•••
This is a NamePros sponsored and paid for advertisement!
NamePros accepted advertising $$$ from a good and trusted escrow provider. A good sign.

I know that EscrowDomains.com is owned and operated by Greenberg & Lieberman. I think I have an account (migrated from another brand), but I do not use it as I sell exclusively via marketplaces. So, I did not vote in this poll (no such option). However, should I need to use an escrow service due to some reason (customized or otherwise exotic transaction T&C most likely), I will definitely consider EscrowDomains :)

Last edited:
•••
I asked tech and they say you should wait until the next version of the system is pushed before using the api. I will let you know when that happens.
I has been searching for escrow with API for some time now. (Escrow.com is out of the question because it's country restrictions). I even contacted escrowdomains some time ago regarding the API, but didn't get any response. As soon as API is ready, I would love to try it.

•••
I joined to check around but at the tax form section I saw that your W-8BEN form required "Foreign tax identifying number", which I don't have so I can't really use your service.

I've been signing W-8BEN forms all my life and I never have to give that info. Not one of the companies rejected my forms.

•••
Fair warning, we paid for 5 weeks so you will see more 'survey' questions.

Oooh, oooh, I got one....

Although he did find his way out of the desert that day I abandoned him with a flat tire....

B7HBP0XIEAIuVuo.jpg

•••
Hi Stevan. Do you currently offer or have plans to offer BIN and Make Offer buttons so I can provide my customers with a one-click link similar to what the other escrow company offers?
Thank you. Todd

•••
The most useless Escrow I've ever seen. Don't waste your time and money dealing with them.

•••
EscrowDomains is
Hi Stevan. Do you currently offer or have plans to offer BIN and Make Offer buttons so I can provide my customers with a one-click link similar to what the other escrow company offers?
Thank you. Todd
Thanks for the question TOdd. No we do not have BIN / Make Offer yet. I hope to one day.

•••
The most useless Escrow I've ever seen. Don't waste your time and money dealing with them.
Why not tell me what you thought was wrong with the escrow so we can try to improve?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back