IT.COM

discuss Did u get mid x,xxx or more for hand reg (Age less thn 1 year in last 1 year)? Do you have any Other?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AuctionBio

Top Member
Impact
Any one who got more than mid x,xxx USD for their Hand Reg: domain(s) in last one year. and Age also not more than a Year.
Please mention hand reg domains.
And do you have any other hand reg domain that you expect the same. you can Share your domain that you are expecting at least mid x,xxx USD.

For me, I am still looking for this luck.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think 4 figures for hand reg is pretty rare. I think most hand reg get a nice quick flip to a smaller startup or business with a similar name for low to mid 3 figures.

•••
I think 4 figures for hand reg is pretty rare. I think most hand reg get a nice quick flip to a smaller startup or business with a similar name for low to mid 3 figures.
you are right, but we might find some lucky domainer here on this thread,

•••
I agree, it would be nice to hear of some :) Was just saying it's unlikely as it's rare, and I suppose many would not want to reveal they bought a name for $8 and sold for mid 4 figures. Hoping to read about some though

•••
Sold a hand reg a few weeks ago that I registered back in September or October for $x,xxx. It's not unheard of but with hand regs you will have to do some research and register a handful of them and hope for the best.

Don't expect to register gibberish and have a home run.

•••
Would be even nicer if folks can list the domain name, otherwise it's nothing more than confirming "this happens". Know it's not always possible though.

But nice one @DomainVP.

•••
Would be even nicer if folks can list the domain name, otherwise it's nothing more than confirming "this happens". Know it's not always possible though.

But nice one @DomainVP.
Yes,

•••
yes I am sure it happened, however you are more likely to make money playing this:

Scratch-off-tickets.jpg

•••
I hand regd Custom.tv and sold it for $3375
7 months later. That was last month. :)

•••
Hand reg (----)Lovers.com in Jul 2015, sold $2k in Mar 2016 :)

•••
I had low $xxxx sale.

Last edited:
•••
Yes I registered a domain that "california" in it and got contacted by a company a few months later and sold it for $1,000.not mid $x,xxx though

•••
Yes I registered a domain that "california" in it and got contacted by a company a few months later and sold it for $1,000.not mid $x,xxx though
Its also a very good deal, like with in months you got it.. Best of luck for other domains as well

•••
•••
Bought Modafinil/Store/dawt/king @ 2014.12.20, sold 2015.01.15. for $1500

•••
I hand regd Custom.tv and sold it for $3375
7 months later. That was last month. :)
Just out of interest, how did you make the sale. Did you do outbound marketing or did someone approach you?

•••
I handregged a VR name in January and sold it last week for $1800 via GoDaddy Auctions. The name was set as "Make offer".

This is my second sale so far, I made a thread of the first.

So it definitely happens, but it depends on several factors.

•••
I handreggt a .de domain in late December, and sold it in late January for € 3.250 It was my first sale, and the buyer contacted me. I guess it was pure luck.

•••
There are dozens of examples on BrandBucket where hand regged sold for $x,xxx.

Just look at some of the sales and compare these to the date these domains were created.

•••
Handregged Peqoo.com sold at $1599 in 48 hours

•••
•••
•••
•••
Handregged Peqoo.com sold at $1599 in 48 hours

well done mind you its a great catchy brandable domain thats easy to remember and hard to forget

•••
•••
Back