IT.COM

news Did CBD.biz sell for $100,000 USD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I was carrying out some research on prior published domain name acquisitions and sales and came across this information Global Warming Solutions, Inc. published in their SEC - 10Q report

On October 23, 2019, the Company acquired the domain name, “www.cbd.biz” and other intangible assets from Paul Rosenberg and Overwatch Partners, Inc., for $100,000.
Read more on Robbies Blog:

https://robbiesblog.com/did-cbd-biz-sell-for-100000-usd/11220

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold this domain many years ago. If the buyer got $100K for it, more power to them though I doubt it was for the domain itself.

Brad

•••
I sold this domain many years ago. If the buyer got $100K for it, more power to them though I doubt it was for the domain itself.

Brad
debt swap

•••
Not arm's length. I'd seen that disclosure numerous times.

The quotes from Robbie's blog of the SEC filing literally tell you that....the first quote says the 'purchase' was from "Paul Rosenberg". The 2nd quote says "....is controlled by Paul Rosenberg and Michael Hawkins, both of whom are a significant shareholder of the Company."

Otherwise, I could 'sell' a domain to my own company for an exorbitant sum, to get publicity.

I'm 'on strike' re: doing SEC filings research, as explained elsewhere....but, it didn't take very long for the journalistic standards to drop in my absence!

•••
•••
Back