Dynadot

new gtlds .Design Winds Up With Over 5K Domain Registrations After 1st Day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
.Design which launched into general availability (GA) on Tuesday wound up with 5,204 domain registrations according to ntldstats.com.
The 5,204 domain names include all registrations during the Sunrise period by Trademark Holders and those who paid an extra fee to get early access to domain registrations ahead of GA (Early Access Program).
I just went to the zone file and i found quite a few two and three-letter domains as well as some really nice generic but a lot of registrations with a persons first and last name so I would say a lot of end users.
Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a real news story.

.design did incredible on there first day! I would have gone into .design. But I think people who read my posts on here realize I'm conservative with money. I still prefer my ngtlds to cost $1.99 - $12 / year including renewal fees. But good luck to those here who got good .design names!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back