Dynadot

advice Dennis Zabala's Traffic Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
i wonder if this np section can help me..
epic is not helping me..
all the calls, emails, rob monster..
it's not easy for them, internal problems, because for years i've gotten almost 0 traffic with 40 combined traffic domains..
Screenshot_20220806-115928_Chrome.jpg

right now for proof that they are duping my domains that needs be top-level (violating ICANN) i typed in my masked domains like wwwcsdn.net and they redirect to https

but wwwzhanqi.tv works only 1 that goes with http

cheated for years because they feel im not to be helped, jesus!

i beg to differ.. i have insane traffic not to be 0, something's gotta give.. if you dont say anything you wont go back.. just saying to expose

wwwmerriam-webster.com is alot but till the right people come along i believe

Screenshot_20220808-140754_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
because for years i've gotten almost 0 traffic with 40 combined traffic domains..
Hi

if 0 traffic, from 40 names.....
then they aren't traffic domains.

looks like a bunch of www tms to me

imo....

Last edited:
•••
but it was available

(is my response :)

•••
these are not traffic domains simple.

•••
instead of "domainers" we should be called bounty-hunters

google domains tranferred to bloomberg my reg wwwbloombergradio.com automated without hassle or bounty either way

still got that letter in the mail..

its up for grabs, only a few of my og wwwdomains parked are american jurisdiction not national WIPO
uspto
w'o www be free the .
www.no_url_shorteners/randomjavascript-
@berryhillj

Last edited:
•••
Just wondering. How is @jberryhill related to this. You mention his name very often in relation to these wwwnames.

•••
i used to get all but no full traffic

right now almost 0

for about 2 days i pointed those wwwdomains to this one tweet and look for ourself how many likes he got..
Screenshot_20220831-232124_Chrome.jpg

https://no_url_shorteners/stats.php?url=randomjavascript
no_url_shorteners/randomjavascript
wwwmerriam-webster.com

•••
i'd certified nj social worker verbal, contracts, count ..
@berryhillj

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220831-091451_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220831-091451_Chrome.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 66
•••
If this posting is screen shooted, It would be an evidence of bad faith in registering domain names. If I am not wrong, it is talking about getting traffic by making people think they are visiting a popular website. For Example wwwGoogleVideo.com will be an intentionally confusing appearance of www.GoogleVideo.com. wwwWiktionary.org is a confusing appearance of www.Wiktionary.org.

Be careful because it is a dangerous act, completely a problem with huge companies' properties..

Screenshot_20220806-115928_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
This is very bad practice, think you need to stop doing it. THIS is what gives domainers a bad name.

•••
when ppc domainers were king early millenialism, i started 1999 january, we'd look at who garnered wwwyahoo.com

im opening it up because ive believed dat thypos are not actual uspto wordings! no @berryhillj

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back