Dynadot

domain Deleted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all Congrates that after so long time you got what you were after
Second if you had so much love for this domain than why to sell it?
or if you only want to know the price?
but if you waited that long, of course you have some scope for this domain, so you know the value for this domain better then any one else I think....

•••
Thank you. Im not 100% wedded to it. I don't have much time for development anymore and figured at the purchase price I might have a potential to make a bit of money. So, i could sell, or not. That's a good position to be in.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks ehugbo and Kieth.

•••
Thank you. Im not 100% wedded to it. I don't have much time for development anymore and figured at the purchase price I might have a potential to make a bit of money. So, i could sell, or not. That's a good position to be in.
I think low xxxx.

•••
Thanks for your input Auctionbio.

•••
I think it would make a great directory of companies. Then you can sell it as a website for much more.

•••
Great idea tweets. I was actually thinking about that for another i own: travelregistries.com

•••
Great idea tweets. I was actually thinking about that for another i own: travelregistries.com

Wow a travel registry and a Company registry. You could interlink them.

Add a widget for inquiry as well. You could collect leads. This could become something huge.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back