NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidesai

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I can't see the value with this extension even for a killer keyword like bitcoin.
The hack part is not obvious IMO. Good luck!

•••
As a hack, I'd give a pass to "Bitcoin dot er". Adding that "in" on the end, nah. Let it go

Last edited:
•••
If it is ended in .com, might will be still a fancy name like Piz.za.com, but I think it is not very interesting with .in. But at lease you can use the domain yourself to make website about Bitcoin and offer it at Flippa.

Last edited:
•••
If it is ended in .com, might will be still a fancy name like Piz.za.com, but I think it is not very interesting with .in. But at lease you can use the domain yourself to make website about Bitcoin and offer it at Flippa.
Okay, Good idea. Thanks. But Sir, India is moving towards digitalization with 17% of the world's population. So, I think.IN is not a that bad idea.

•••
Okay, Good idea. Thanks. But Sir, India is moving towards digitalization with 17% of the world's population. So, I think.IN is not a that bad idea.

Yes, at lease for India's bitcoin and crypto industry, the domain can have good value. I can imagine anyone using this domain for a website. If you are lucky might be you can find India's buyer willing to pay xxx to xxxx $. Wish you a luck.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back