Dynadot

Deleted Domain (dot com) from expireddomain dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Web manish

Established Member
Impact
Does deleted Domain section in expireddomains dot net have good domains to register for investment purpose?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
possible but unlikely. all expired domains are monitored manually and automatically by many investors

Last edited:
•••
possible but unlikely. all expired domains are monitored manually and automatically by many investors
So that means less chances to find good domain in deleted Domains !!?

•••
Does deleted Domain section in expireddomains dot net have good domains to register for investment purpose?
Still there is a chance to find few good domains slipped and freshly deleted , but need hard work of searching and digging .

•••
It depends , I took TopEditions.com from expireddomains.net , it is a good resource if you know how to use it.
It is not a multi million dollar domain , but it is not bad at all . I created a news aggregator site on it .

•••
From where do you picked?
From deleted Domains or pending deleted.
It depends , I took TopEditions.com from expireddomains.net , it is a good resource if you know how to use it.
It is not a multi million dollar domain , but it is not bad at all . I created a news aggregator site on it .

•••
If you plan to pick names for your future projects, then this is a great tool.

•••
•••
You need to.find a way to filter the deleted names so you can narrow the list otherwise you will hurt your eyes then got frustrated and give up

•••
Filter the ones you make sense.
None will make sure they will make profits.

•••
you can find some good names in the expired sections, all you need to is to know how to use the filters

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back