domain DegreeAid.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnychip098

Established Member
Impact
How much is degreeaid.com worth, thanks guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
EstiBot fair market value. $ 200
Godaddy Estimated Value: $1,355

NICE NAME

•••
EstiBot fair market value. $ 200
Godaddy Estimated Value: $1,355

NICE NAME
Which one do you think is close to its real value?

•••
What is degree aid? A degree is earned after matriculating at a college or university AND being awarded a terminal degree upon successful completion of all required course work. Aid is assistance, presumably financial in this case. Am I getting some sort of aid after I have earned my degree? I can tell you in the US we need that aid prior to earning the degree . . . probably in most cases we need the aid right after matriculating. No value here.

•••
What is degree aid? A degree is earned after matriculating at a college or university AND being awarded a terminal degree upon successful completion of all required course work. Aid is assistance, presumably financial in this case. Am I getting some sort of aid after I have earned my degree? I can tell you in the US we need that aid prior to earning the degree . . . probably in most cases we need the aid right after matriculating. No value here.
I was thinking this would be great for a blog with resources for college, specifically college degrees. Overall good for any college related resource sites.

•••
That would be awesome . . . it will take some work to build it out. Good luck though. Don't forget universities have career centers and such to assist the students that have already matriculated.

•••
That would be awesome . . . it will take some work to build it out. Good luck though. Don't forget universities have career centers and such to assist the students that have already matriculated.
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!

•••
•••
degreeaid.com Estimated Value: $1,355 (USD) by .godaddy

tuitionaid.com $1,688 (USD)
degreesolution.com $688 (USD)
educatoraid.com $575 (USD)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back