IT.COM

domain DeepfakeTool.com

NameSilo
Watch

khaledhe

Established Member
Impact
During the past year, I received 3 different offers from companies wanting to buy the domain, but I refused. So What is the appropriate price for it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So did you refuse the offers or did you ignore them?
Do you want opinions or do you have one formed already?
Do you want appraisal or did you just want to show off your domain?
Also, what about the other two appraisal threads for this domain, why do you need a third?

•••
it can be interesting for media literacy projects
and in the future it may become very important as now people are thinking of ways to spot chatGPT generated fake news on social media

i would give it 700$ but i think the best is you should put it on make offer on sedo or somewhere and wait some months or a year to see what you will get

•••
it can be interesting for media literacy projects
and in the future it may become very important as now people are thinking of ways to spot chatGPT generated fake news on social media

i would give it 700$ but i think the best is you should put it on make offer on sedo or somewhere and wait some months or a year to see what you will get

In fact, yes, after I searched for the information of the companies that offered me offers to buy this domain, they were companies working in the field of artificial intelligence and other companies working in the field of Deepfake.

But I didn't respond to their offers, so I ignored it .

•••
I would have sold it. It's an ok name but there are better.

•••
I would have sold it. It's an ok name but there are better.
There are thousands of people or customers looking for the same service, or in other words, who are looking for the same domain name. I think this is what made it excellent

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back