Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global786

Established Member
Impact
Hello friends,
I have registered this domain 5 days ago online while search domain name for deal on domain company.
I searched randomly for dedo.com which price is almost $60,000
I was surprised after viewing at dedo.biz is available.
I just wanted to know from you guys does it really worth. I really don't want it to sale as i am working on website design for this domain.
If this domain really worth, How much price could i get if i list it for sale.?
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, with the right keyword, even if you wont be rich in one day, these .biz names are sellable. At the end of the day, i definitely prefer such domains, much more than the risky ngtld's. For example, fish.biz it's 4 letters but it has been sold for low $xxx (around $100). Not much, but it is a start.

Back to the OP if the term is a new company then TM issue or if a new industry term maybe minor bucks, but I don't see 4 L's being in demand outside of maybe .com unless it means something.

Now some think 2 to 4 L's are money in any tld, I'm not one, as to your example fish.biz that was a nice catch and should of went to any fish supplier for low 4x in .biz so to fast flip it for low xxx was a fast buck but a blown opportunity fish.com big bucks net and biz it was a strong food term.
.co is a ccTLD and most other tld's would be too long that might have made sense for it so net and .biz were the best tld's for that food term IMO and both the net and biz should sell for low 4x with the .com being an easy mid 5x to low 6x asset.

•••
For example, fish.biz it's 4 letters but it has been sold for low $xxx ($171). Not much, but it is a start.
If a top keyword like fish sold for $171 (and that was in 2016), there is no hope for inferior domains. Didn't the .com sell for 1M ?

As far as I can remember, .biz has never been a solid extension and has seldom seen big sales.
The never-ending supply of competing extensions will certainly not make it a more appealing choice now.

It's no rocket science, if you want to sell domains, look at what actually sells, what the demand is like. Just don't register a name because it was left unregistered and sounds good enough to you.

•••
I'd take industrykeyword.biz over most of the new tld's but .com is kind, then net then biz

Just my order of preference

Not a big fan of the new tld's but some are making minor sales in them

.com is the king though always was and always will be for the foreseeable future

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back