Dynadot

.DE Registration - Best recommended registrar for best price?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Looking for to purchase between 5,000 and 10,000 .DE domains.

Any recommendations for .DE registration (cheap registration cost + set up fee).

Thanks in advance for any feedback in the thread of via PM.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best offer: 5$ for .de domain list

•••
I use Hexonet.net for all my .DE names
Around USD $7 each
Its a german registrar I believe

•••
Around USD $7 each

its only $4.79 at moniker or $4.99 at dynadot

•••
When considering which company to go with. Please bear in mind if you are registering .de domains for purposes of selling later and therefore will need to RENEW I realized this recently.

Don't CHOOSE a registrar just because it has the cheapest .DE domain REGISTRATION prices.

Find ONE that between REGISTRATION price and RENEWAL price is a REASONABLE acceptable price.

Sure. $4 for a .de registration is super cheap. But if the renewal price at that registrar is $16. Then that's not a good price.

It the .de price is $7 and the renewal is $7 every year after that. Then that's a good price.

BECAUSE if you HAVE to transfer out? Guess what? .de for some dumb reason RESETS the registration date.

So you lose ALL YEARS when you transfer whether it is 5 years or 10 years or 1 year. You lose it ALL.

Something to consider yes?

•••
Ask for good price at domainers . de, german provider, specialized on domainers.

•••
I use the Domain-Offensive, www.do.de.

Yearly reg fee for .de is ca. 2,10 USD depending on your number of .de domains registered with them. I use a reseller account and own about 1,700 .de domains.
For new regs they take an additional one time setup fee of 1 Euro (1,11 USD).

I am absolutely satisfied. Did not have any problems for several years now. New regs are working fast. Several times a year they promote .de with bargain fees of 1-2 USD/year, setup fee not applicable then.

Last edited:
•••
Looking for to purchase between 5,000 and 10,000 .DE domains.

Any recommendations for .DE registration (cheap registration cost + set up fee).

Thanks in advance for any feedback in the thread of via PM.

;) I'm sure you found a great place already....

•••
When considering which company to go with. Please bear in mind if you are registering .de domains for purposes of selling later and therefore will need to RENEW I realized this recently.

Don't CHOOSE a registrar just because it has the cheapest .DE domain REGISTRATION prices.

Find ONE that between REGISTRATION price and RENEWAL price is a REASONABLE acceptable price.

Sure. $4 for a .de registration is super cheap. But if the renewal price at that registrar is $16. Then that's not a good price.

It the .de price is $7 and the renewal is $7 every year after that. Then that's a good price.

BECAUSE if you HAVE to transfer out? Guess what? .de for some dumb reason RESETS the registration date.

So you lose ALL YEARS when you transfer whether it is 5 years or 10 years or 1 year. You lose it ALL.

Something to consider yes?

you can't renew a .de for more then a 1 year period
there is no 60 days lock
-nor any other timeframe lock-

$4 USD is not super cheap

transfer out is super easy and immediate
using auth code

when you transfer out
the next 1 year period restarts

Last edited:
•••
Around USD $7 each

hexonet is a german Registar having a branch in Canada
not selling cheaply

but a great registar

was just bought by another huge Company

•••
I love Hexonet, easy to use and very reliable with great support

I am happy to pay that little more for that. I have 95% of my names with them.

•••
I love Hexonet, easy to use and very reliable with great support

I am happy to pay that little more for that. I have 95% of my names with them.

I ordered a backorder for a .it that expired and had tons of backlinks with hexonet. No info on whether I got it or not. Very odd setup new account process. I haven't accessed the account in months! I'm going to assume they did not catch it?😒lol

•••
•••
I use the Domain-Offensive, www.do.de.

Yearly reg fee for .de is ca. 2,10 USD depending on your number of .de domains registered with them. I use a reseller account and own about 1,700 .de domains.
For new regs they take an additional one time setup fee of 1 Euro (1,11 USD).

I am absolutely satisfied. Did not have any problems for several years now. New regs are working fast. Several times a year they promote .de with bargain fees of 1-2 USD/year, setup fee not applicable then.
looks like no longer valid, they were increasing their price

•••
internetbs.net
Good price for renewal and transfer aswell

Contact @Internet.bs

•••
DomainDiscount24.com 2 Euro total per .De (about $2.22 USD). It has been this rate for over a year now. Enjoy!

•••
Back