Dynadot

information Dave Evanson Sells Angel.com for $2 million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the point being made is that it's part of the broker's task to inform the seller of the proper value of the domain . Like a lawyer who looks out for the best interest of his client. But if the seller wanted to sell and not wait for a better offer.. then that's the seller choice.. we don't really know the behind the scenes details but 2 mill. seems low for that name.

This is true. One thing domainers have not yet realized is that there are individuals sitting on $100m - $500m in Bitcoin, many many more sitting on <$10m. It is the greatest pool of liquidity and it's being held by highly productive people who live on the digital realm that we work in. It's a big reason why Epik accepts Bitcoin and why 48hr exists.

Domainers are on the verge of discovering it though, I'm sure. As the world is forced to adopt the same inflationary policies that made the Venezuelan peso worthless, it will be apparent.

Last edited:
•••
That was the logical buyer for the name.

You need to dig deeper to understand why $2m and why Angel Studios inc. (part of $13B empire). Also, dot the dots on MicroS’s Voice .com/ tech > < B1’s BTC etc

Regards

Last edited:
•••
This is true. One thing domainers have not yet realized is that there are individuals sitting on $100m - $500m in Bitcoin, many many more sitting on <$10m. It is the greatest pool of liquidity and it's being held by highly productive people who live on the digital realm that we work in.
I said something similar in another thread while trying to convey that we will likely see many domain sales in excess of $10 million moving forward.

I just had a 10 btc offer for Digitalworld which wasn’t acceptable. At today’s price it’s a pass but if btc goes to $500k per then I made a terrible mistake. This is life.

The seller of Angel did great depending on how that $2 million is invested and where the markets head moving forward.

•••
I said something similar in another thread while trying to convey that we will likely see many domain sales in excess of $10 million moving forward.

I just had a 10 btc offer for Digitalworld which wasn’t acceptable. At today’s price it’s a pass but if btc goes to $500k per then I made a terrible mistake. This is life.

The seller of Angel did great depending on how that $2 million is invested and where the markets head moving forward.

And the greatest thing about that fact is that there are options working natively in BTC like (48hr) to handle the transaction securely without ever touching fiat! It's an exciting time to be alive for sure.

•••
•••
GoAngel.com is dropping on godaddy

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
2M for angel.com ? Could have fetched 10M IMO

& what happened to the 100M business?

•••
Fair price domain only,.and if w/o significant past or backlinks. No need to use a broker to sell for such a price.

•••
congratulations!, Great sale.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back