Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bipul

Established Member
Impact
Just received This Email :

Dan.com CashParking Transition
Hi there ****,

We recently combined forces with GoDaddy, and some exciting new things are in the works. First up, we are migrating from Bodis to the GoDaddy Cashparking platform in full by the 24th of August. You are currently using our hybrid pages through a collaboration with Bodis. And we need a little help getting your account set up at GoDaddy.

To ensure you can keep using your PPC pages, you need to take a few steps to set everything up. There is no need to worry, our team is here to outline the steps required and is ready to assist you.

Create a GoDaddy Account: Create your GoDaddy account here. Once you have created an account with GoDaddy, please locate your shopper ID here and enter this into your Dan account within the integration section of your general settings.

Link an Existing GoDaddy Account: If you’re already a GoDaddy customer, you need to locate your shopper ID here and enter this into your Dan account within the integration section of your general settings.

By creating or linking your GoDaddy account, you agree to the CashingParking Service Agreement and for GoDaddy to migrate the involved domains to the GoDaddy CashParking platform for you.

Do let us know in case you have any remaining questions. Our team is here for you!

DAN
office: +1 844-951-2224 - +1 737 218 6046
Dan.com Tesselschadestraat 11, 1054 ET Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @Bipul

I've not received this email from DAN.com yet. And I'm still seeing Bodis integration in settings, without mentioning GoDaddy Cashparking integration anywhere. Strange.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @Bipul

I've not received this email from DAN.com. And I'm still seeing Bodis integration in settings, without mentioning GoDaddy Cashparking integration anywhere. Strange.
It's not that strange. They're clearly not done sorting it yet... As per the email

•••
Thanks @Bipul

I've not received this email from DAN.com. And I'm still seeing Bodis integration in settings, without mentioning GoDaddy Cashparking integration anywhere. Strange.
Maybe still in process.

•••
"Migrating" is woke-speak for canceling.

•••
Maybe still in process.
You belong to the group of lucky persons (?) who may participate in this first phase :tightlyclosedeyes:

Anyone, how are the earnings of GoDaddy Cashparking compared to Bodis?

•••
You belong to the group of lucky persons (?) who may participate in this first phase :tightlyclosedeyes:

I never use it (GoDaddy Cashparking) before. At this point, I'm thinking what should i do, Name servers point directly to Bodis or DAN landing with GoDaddy Cashparking.

•••

Exactly what I was about to ask!

I've never heard any NPers benefitting (significantly) from GD parking.

•••
I just followed the instructions *giggle

Cheers
Corey

•••

it doesnt compare.
smart people avoid gd parking. and sedo parking. in fact just avoid everything except bodis.

•••
I just followed the instructions *giggle

Cheers
Corey
Yolo :)

Hope you and others can tell more soon about earnings and domain / keyword optimization & management.

•••
it doesnt compare.
smart people avoid gd parking. and sedo parking. in fact just avoid everything except bodis.
To put it positively:

"there is still an enormous amount of potential"

•••
As a matter of fact, GoDaddy is a very large parking customer of G. A lot of GoDaddy-regged but unused domains show G ads (it is the default setup as far as I remember), they also show ads on expired domains before deletion. So, GoDaddy was likely able to secure a good parking deal. What revshare %%% will they pay to DAN customers then? It is the main question imo. I'd guess that GoDaddy may "beat" bodis payouts /exactly the same domains, same ads.../ if they so decide...

•••
"Migrating" is woke-speak for canceling.
Bodis are a separate company though, so it just means that you can continue to park your names with them (and even use their Landers) while still listing on Afternic.

•••
Email also received. Quitting Dan.

•••
As a matter of fact, GoDaddy is a very large parking customer of G. A lot of GoDaddy-regged but unused domains show G ads (it is the default setup as far as I remember), they also show ads on expired domains before deletion. So, GoDaddy was likely able to secure a good parking deal. What revshare %%% will they pay to DAN customers then? It is the main question imo. I'd guess that GoDaddy may "beat" bodis payouts /exactly the same domains, same ads.../ if they so decide...
WOW didn't know any of the parking companies still have access to G

•••
There will not be beautiful dawn anymore since we are loosing dan.com

•••
Im Out GIFs | Tenor

•••
it doesnt compare.
Park logic rely a lot on sedo parking. They are expert about monetization so I believe sedo is good if used properly.
Instead I don't know anyone that use GD parking

•••
Bodis are a separate company though, so it just means that you can continue to park your names with them (and even use their Landers) while still listing on Afternic.

Yeah, most of my names are parked with Bodis (no sales landers currently, duh!). For years I had SL with Voodoo, before they vanished into thin air.

•••
If you have a Dan account you need to go to Integrations and put in your GoDaddy ID number.

Additionally, it states the finished rollover has a target date of August 24, presumably this year, but unspecified. Too bad for you if you had other work, a vacation, or hospital visit planned in the next two weeks. Once the GoDaddy ID is provided, the radio buttons can be used, but no additional options are provided.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-10 182332.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-10 182332.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 67
•••
Today, the GoDaddy Cashparking settings are visible in my account as well, but I have not yet received an email from DAN about it.

Last edited:
•••
So are people leaving Bodis for GD then, just like that?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back