Dynadot

Dan domains have a seller and a broker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Why need a broker.

It is like placing a priest between people and the god.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Priest can show you the way to God if you have no idea how to get there.

Look at this perfect example.
@uglydork has pacemakers.com, he's been trying to sell it.
Maybe someone, somewhere, because of his connections or environment, has a chance of selling it.

If that someone is not a broker, is not interested in brokerage, and has a very easy way of hopping onto that domain and selling it; that person is going to think about it, and eventually do it. It makes things a billion times easier than having to manually contact the owner, talk for a while, negotiate a fee, etc.. etc.. those are deterrents.

there are many many cases where one could benefit from a list of available domains. It doesn't matter whether it's owned by old domainers with large quality portfolios or some new domainers with a couple lucky catches.

There would basically be no domain submission, owner just checks a box if he wants a specific domain to be viewable by brokers. Brokers can view and search keywords and see domain name, price, ability to apply for domain, suggest new price etc..

I'm fully aware this can be done privately on NP or wherever but making it formally available on an established platform and being able to browse through an existing list would be quite nice.

•••
the priest help show easiest way to reach God

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Why should buyers and sellers trust the broker more than eachother. Buyer and broker will talk about my domain, and I won't hear it. Such a thing only makes sense if the broker does outbounding for my domain.

•••
Why should buyers and sellers trust the broker more than eachother. Buyer and broker will talk about my domain, and I won't hear it. Such a thing only makes sense if the broker does outbounding for my domain.
On Uniregistry you see everything broker and buyer are saying. And you can secretly converse with broker.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back