Dynadot

Dan.com --- Some of my domains gets Rejected when I add them at Dan marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Already listed. Search them in dan search box
Contact support
How long have you owned them?

•••
•••
The reason is often because a previous owner listed those domains on Dan.com and then sold them or dropped them without removing the dan listing. You should receive an import report email from dan. If you click "view report" it should show the failed domains in red. I know if you hover your cursor over that on a desktop it will show you the reason the domain failed to import. It's often because the previous owner still has it listed.

I usually use a TXT record or a third verification name server when adding domains to dan to verify ownership. That helps to greatly reduce/eliminate this issue. You can find more info in dan under settings>ownership. If you still have issues after using an ownership verification just contact Dan support via the chat option on their site. They'll manually verify your ownership and add the domain to your portfolio. I typically get a response within a few minutes during their regular business hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back