IT.COM

news DAN.com - New updates the result of user feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
DAN.com announced the rollout of new updates, including a powerful bulk edit feature. I beta-tested the platform's updates during the past week and I'm impressed by the new features and how quickly they fixed quirks and bugs.

My favorite feature: the live search using any part of a domain, TLD included, and the new filters! Check this out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
love dan and the updates are useful

•••
impossible to reset the password on Dan shows adblock error.

•••
@DAN.COM
IMG_20220319_173832.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I had a strange experience, Lease to Own feature activated by itself. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

•••
Still a very bad company because domains parked there don't resolve (or resolve after 40 seconds). Only way to get real offers at Dan are endusers visits, and this is blocked. All others come from investors, and agents who have access to active buyers. So I don't want to respond to any offer at Dan, because I know some bargain hunter (such as another marketplace) is making an offer.
This is Dan's own choice. Bad and stupid, or something else going on there. Obviously they don't want to connect sellers to endusers.

But I don't mean other marketplace are good. All suck one way or another.

Last edited:
•••
blockchain freedom decentralized token automated marketplace? obviously NOT and unavailable crypto payouts. full of bugs
IMG_20220322_033623.png

•••
Still a very bad company because domains parked there don't resolve (or resolve after 40 seconds). Only way to get real offers at Dan are endusers visits, and this is blocked.
How are the enduser visits blocked? Is there some way to verify this using Google Analytics or other tools? I am a user of DAN, and really am concerned if this is the case.

•••
•••
How are the enduser visits blocked? Is there some way to verify this using Google Analytics or other tools? I am a user of DAN, and really am concerned if this is the case.
Domains don't resolve in less than 20-30 seconds. Before a landing page resolves, a visitor would leave. No enduser would visit dan.com and make a search and an offer. Only people familiar with Dan would do. I'm not the only person complaining about it. There is an easy solution and they refuse to apply it.
Maybe they can't handle too many visits and instead they are applying a spam blocker which blocks almost all visits (from some ips at least) for 30 seconds, .. and instead hoping they would make sales via partners, but then commission would be 20 percent, same as Afternic. Partner sales not allowed by default, but you can enable it with one click.

Their landing pages are great, but for most visitors it is just a blank page. what is the point of parking domains there. Traffic dropped on all domains significantly in the last 6 months.

Last edited:
•••
That's disturbing. Thanks for explaining that. Have you migrated to other services instead as a result? And,if so, are you much happier with the response time?

•••
No, still hoping they will fix it.

Last edited:
•••
..then change your address temporarily. for crypto payment address doesn't matter.
Dan requires 2fa for enable crypto payout, i have activated it. but now they want active transactions and send them ID for enable crypto payments.

Their landers sometimes not loading showing oops something went wrong error, some offers not sending so I deleted my portfolio this marketplace just waste of time.

Last edited:
•••
Domains don't resolve in less than 20-30 seconds. Before a landing page resolves, a visitor would leave. No enduser would visit dan.com and make a search and an offer. Only people familiar with Dan would do. I'm not the only person complaining about it. There is an easy solution and they refuse to apply it.
Maybe they can't handle too many visits and instead they are applying a spam blocker which blocks almost all visits (from some ips at least) for 30 seconds, .. and instead hoping they would make sales via partners, but then commission would be 20 percent, same as Afternic. Partner sales not allowed by default, but you can enable it with one click.

Their landing pages are great, but for most visitors it is just a blank page. what is the point of parking domains there. Traffic dropped on all domains significantly in the last 6 months.
I think they are getting leads and preventing sales.
You have no offers or sales and drop the domain or list for lower price. This marketplace is not your business "partner".

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back