IT.COM

DAN.COM Domain Marketplace (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DAN.COM

Domain MarketplaceTop Member
Dan.com Staff
Impact
DAN.COM (formerly known as Undeveloped.com) is on a path to be become the biggest domain marketplace in the world. We use state of the art technology to solve everyday problems buyers and sellers in the domain industry face. At DAN.COM we focus on automating most processes required to buy & sell domains to increase a more efficient and active secondary market for domains.

What sets us apart is our strong focus on product development and customer satisfaction. We leave nothing to chance and every single feature and element we introduce is professionally and carefully designed and built.

DAN.COM is ranked in the top 5 best-rated marketplaces in the world (According to the biggest review platform Trustpilot) and in the domain industry, we're the domain marketplace with the highest rating with an average of 9,4 out of 10 points.

At DAN.COM you will get the highest value for the lowest commission around. Due to our domain transfer automation, we can offer significantly faster handling of domain transactions and payouts (usually within 24 hours) at the lowest fee charged by any domain marketplace.

We've been the first on many fronts and proudly will continue to keep innovating. We were the first to offer optimized for sale pages since 2013, the first to provide payment plans in the form of lease to own and rentals and also the first and only domain marketplace offering free SSL on all domains parked with us for over a year now.

Read more about DAN and our future plans here: https://blog.undeveloped.com/a-big-leap-forward-3a3cc59ed418

This thread is created to act as an informal communication board between the DAN team and the domain community. Feel free to post feedback here and to discuss how you use DAN.

What this thread is not meant for is support. Please contact our support team here: [email protected] when you need assistance.

Previous reviews under old brand: https://www.namepros.com/threads/undeveloped-com-experience.893201/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is NOT realtime, they cache it... So just wait in this case

I have waited for month and these 2 names are the only ones with issues.

•••
Delete the nameservers at namesilo and re add them. Change them to undeveloped dns then back to dan dns and maybe fix.it
Or wait more months

Last edited:
•••
Delete the nameservers at namesilo and re add them. Change them to undeveloped dns then back to dan dns and maybe fix.it
Or wait more months

I have tryed but it did`t work.

Last edited:
•••
It's NameSilo and I have checked a lot of others and there are no problems and I have other names there which also point to Dan without any problems.
It could be only that domain

•••
•••
@DAN.COM Portfolio page empty. Anyone else seeing this?

•••
•••
•••
Looks like it's on my end then.

Hope you get it worked out!

been on dan all morning working portfolio, no issues

•••
•••
I can't see my domains either. :grumpy:

Seems to be a lot of complaints about Dan. I was thinking about moving all my domains there. I will hold off on that for right now.

•••
I can't see my domains either. :grumpy:
Thanks for letting me know. I'm chatting with them at the moment.

edit: the dev team is looking into it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@DAN.COM first portfolio page empty after login problem here ,
Something is happening

•••
Portfolio page empty.

Me2

Last edited:
•••
Pretty much nothing works ATM – search, buy it button on the landing page etc.

•••
Yes, I can confirm the same, nothing there...

2021-10-27-212958_1700x725_scrot.png

•••
@DAN.COM

Search bar also not work

Dan may be down and out of service

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Can confirm, portfolio is currently not loading. Landers are working, though. Checked on mobile.

Yeah, domain landers are working(just checked).
Anything else is another matter.

•••
•••
UPD

Portfolio works for me as of now...

•••
•••
Back