Dynadot

DAN.COM Domain Marketplace (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DAN.COM

Domain MarketplaceTop Member
Dan.com Staff
Impact
DAN.COM (formerly known as Undeveloped.com) is on a path to be become the biggest domain marketplace in the world. We use state of the art technology to solve everyday problems buyers and sellers in the domain industry face. At DAN.COM we focus on automating most processes required to buy & sell domains to increase a more efficient and active secondary market for domains.

What sets us apart is our strong focus on product development and customer satisfaction. We leave nothing to chance and every single feature and element we introduce is professionally and carefully designed and built.

DAN.COM is ranked in the top 5 best-rated marketplaces in the world (According to the biggest review platform Trustpilot) and in the domain industry, we're the domain marketplace with the highest rating with an average of 9,4 out of 10 points.

At DAN.COM you will get the highest value for the lowest commission around. Due to our domain transfer automation, we can offer significantly faster handling of domain transactions and payouts (usually within 24 hours) at the lowest fee charged by any domain marketplace.

We've been the first on many fronts and proudly will continue to keep innovating. We were the first to offer optimized for sale pages since 2013, the first to provide payment plans in the form of lease to own and rentals and also the first and only domain marketplace offering free SSL on all domains parked with us for over a year now.

Read more about DAN and our future plans here: https://blog.undeveloped.com/a-big-leap-forward-3a3cc59ed418

This thread is created to act as an informal communication board between the DAN team and the domain community. Feel free to post feedback here and to discuss how you use DAN.

What this thread is not meant for is support. Please contact our support team here: [email protected] when you need assistance.

Previous reviews under old brand: https://www.namepros.com/threads/undeveloped-com-experience.893201/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sent PM. Been about 20 hours now, and the domain still has not been accepted.
Dear @pjb1978,

The transaction currently has been processed in full. The transaction is as good as closed.

Have a great Christmas ahead.

•••
I’m having difficulty importing a domain that was listed by the previous owner. What’s the way forward? @LaszloSchenk

•••
I’m having difficulty importing a domain that was listed by the previous owner. What’s the way forward? @LaszloSchenk
Contact support via their website, use the TXT record in your nameserver found on DAN under "User Settings" and then "Ownership", or use the automated Nameserver ownership option under that same section.

Last edited:
•••
Contact support via their website, use the TXT record in your nameserver found on DAN under "User Settings" and then "Ownership", or use the automated Nameserver ownership option under that same section.
Okay thanks. Will check it out

•••
@DAN.COM

why the heck do you want my birthday?

no- I won't give it to you

upload_2020-12-28_19-46-4.png

•••
@DAN.COM
Hello Friends,

I am new to here and I have a question.If you can help me,that will be great.
We are using Dan and have lot of domains in the portfolio (4000+).
So we added google tracking code at dan users settings for sale.

But when we check stats on google analytics gives only about 900 domains details..
Any body can help me.

or how it check all details from GA?

We checked it at page-secondary dimensions -Host name
And I have selected show rows as 5000 at the bottom.

Any one can help me?

Ashan

Hi, ASHAN

Have you found a solution
DAN Market Settings Google Analytics
I encountered the same problem, Google Analytics is very complicated, I set it up for a long time
Searched for some other information, and did not find a solution

I went to Google Analytics and got G-1B0R2WJNWSD
But he was wrong
It should look like UA-12345678-1

•••
Dear LucidDomains,

I am sorry to hear this but in the private message, you have sent me no details were included. If you contact our support chat or send me the domain involved I can help and investigate the status of your transaction.

Best regards,
May we chime in briefly and say that Laszlo and the whole team at Dan.com always reply to our emails in a professional and courteous manner usually within an hour or so. We point this out because we are small fish in a big pond and they always treat us like we were the most important thing around, unlike many other well known domain registrars and resale sites.

Last edited:
•••
NVM,

Last edited:
•••
A bitpay type checkout for like sub $1000 purchases would be really great for crypto payments, I understand for larger buys you probably want to hedge more carefully.

I have found it very difficult to setup btc payment with customer support, then finance, then customer support again.

Also I really think a crypto button on checkout would help your customers, and sales for your listings.

•••
A bitpay type checkout for like sub $1000 purchases would be really great for crypto payments, I understand for larger buys you probably want to hedge more carefully.

I have found it very difficult to setup btc payment with customer support, then finance, then customer support again.

Also I really think a crypto button on checkout would help your customers, and sales for your listings.
Good morning @wwwweb,

Thank you for your feedback.

I will make sure to relay this to our product team as I understand the benefits of it.

Have a great day ahead.

•••
•••
•••
So many posts in this thread so not sure if this has been asked before.......

On the dashboard page you get to see your 6 recently viewed domains which is updated once a day - which I find not very useful by the way

Is there a way to view your portfolio page with the most recently viewed domains at the top?

•••

On the dashboard page you get to see your 6 recently viewed domains which is updated once a day - which I find not very useful by the way

Is there a way to view your portfolio page with the most recently viewed domains at the top?

I don't think they do. They only have the monthly views option

•••

Good morning @NickB,

Thank you for your feedback

I understand this is desired and have made sure to relay this request for a live update to our product team.

Have a great day ahead.

•••
•••
Good morning @NickB,

Thank you for your feedback

I understand this is desired and have made sure to relay this request for a live update to our product team.

Have a great day ahead.
Thanks Laszlo, for now I have moved all my domains to the hybrid parking option which means I can see the daily visitors stats for all them on Bodis...

•••
Thanks Laszlo, for now I have moved all my domains to the hybrid parking option which means I can see the daily visitors stats for all them on Bodis...

Hi @NickB

Even more insightful is the Google Analytics integration which DAN also provides. It's a hell to set up for the more extensive reporting, but is extremely powerful. I tried the hybrid DAN-Bodis integration too for over a month, but disabled it in the end.

•••
I wish bank transfers could be faster. I still haven't received a payment sent by DAN on January 4 even though both the sending and receiving banks are in the EU and I use IBAN. Does it really need to take so long nowadays?

•••
I wish bank transfers could be faster. I still haven't received a payment sent by DAN on January 4 even though both the sending and receiving banks are in the EU and I use IBAN. Does it really need to take so long nowadays?
Good morning Embrand,

Especially transfers within the EU should not take this long. On average it should take between 1-3 days. Which payout are you waiting to settle?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

•••
•••
Hi @NickB

Even more insightful is the Google Analytics integration which DAN also provides. It's a hell to set up for the more extensive reporting, but is extremely powerful. I tried the hybrid DAN-Bodis integration too for over a month, but disabled it in the end.

Are there any filters you use? I see and notice a lot of bot traffic showing up on GA

•••
Are there any filters you use? I see and notice a lot of bot traffic showing up on GA

Irving
Ashburn
Burnby
Nuremburg
Schinnen
Hangzhou.

I have been getting bot traffic from those locations all the time. No one else is watching my domains :(

•••
Irving
Ashburn
Burnby
Nuremburg
Schinnen
Hangzhou.

I have been getting bot traffic from those locations all the time. No one else is watching my domains :(

You missed Boardman, Columbus, Tucson

•••
Some more that show up with reasonably large numbers in my Analytics, while filtering on my local TLD (.nl).

Helsinki
SanJose
Dallas
Lahore
San Juan
Tulsa
San Fransisco
Seattle
Beijing
Hangzhou
Coffeeville
Kelseyville
Columbus
Baku
Ashburn
Burnaby
Vista
Singapore
Dubai
Odessa
Xi'an

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back