IT.COM

DalexanderX Hey Everybody!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DalexanderX

Established Member
Impact
I started buying domains last year december kinda as a gift to myself. Immediately I was hooked but as I tripped and stumbled along the way I finally found this place. Lurking in the shadows I began absorbing all the information I possibly could. Now its time to get to down to brass tacks and show what I got. I am fully confident that I will be a success at my domain endeavor. I sure am glad to have this place to help
learn and share the experience along the way.

Success to all
Best Regards
D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Thanks Maxtra I might haft to do that nice Fire Sale!

•••
•••
BullDomains May Day Nice site!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hey there @DalexanderX

Namepros_Panda_welcome_(MyWay2fortune.info).png

Good luck and succe$$!

•••
•••
Hello @DalexanderX .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I started becoming more a domainer in Fall 2016, just a few months before you bought your first domain (had domains before that .. but mostly with intent to develop with all the time I don't have .. lol) .. and now I've got a 1500 domain portfolio. Sometimes I think it would have been a little better for my social life to have kept things small at the start! lol

Good luck to you going forward and good luck keeping your portfolio under control! ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros DalexanderX!
Nice to see you on this forum...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back