Dynadot

Daily Dose: A dosage of gTLD's!

NameSilo
Watch

Ali

Top Member
Starfire Holdings
Impact
The nGTLD "craze" has inspired me to bring you a rather interesting list. Today, I present you a dosage of available nGTLD domains. These names have good search volume and/or CPC's and are poised to make a profit if gone about correctly. Yes, Ali Zandi is admitting that nGTLD's can make a profit. Is the world ending? Nope. I'm just starting to see that some of them may have potential after all.

Now.. don't go registering 10,000 of them just because a small light turned on for me. Follow the same due diligence you would for a long term .com hold. .School is an example of a nGTLD that has lasting potential, hence why a majority of my dosage is .school... education is going nowhere but digital. Online schooling is on the rise and all education will eventually end up on computers.

Today, I have found some nice, generic, multi use, good search/CPC nGTLD domain names for you.

Here they are (there were a few more but they all got registered this morning! so I didn't include them)

DomainSearchVolumeCPC
Computer.School3,600$19.91
Dentist.School1,900$7.58
Middle.School40,500$2.05
Pilot.School4,400$4.73
Engineering.School1,300$24.74
Architecture.School1,600$10.30
Secondary.School40,500$2.01
Technical.School22,200$11.33
LiveStreaming.Football60,500$0.56
FreeFantasy.Football9,900$1.35

** All of these domain names have been selected by me, Ali. Everything I select is based on my own research and methodology. What I show you is what I think will have value, but I am not guaranteeing anything. Please do your own due diligence. When you enjoy a domain list and want to see more of that theme, simply click the Like/Thanks button to let me know. That's it! I show you the goods, you click the affiliate link to acquire them, then profit! **

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

American.football was a nice one. Congrats! (Top.tennis, Newyork.tennis was probably better than the hawaiian one).

Thanks for your domain listings! Obviously many of us appreciate it.

Here is a few ones that were dropped recently (they were all registered last year but dropped. Some have regular prices, others are premiums):

- Scooter.repair
- 365.domains
- Motorcycle.repair
- Html5.guide
- Turkish.recipes
- Tasty.recipes
- Only.shoes
- Tea.boutique
- City.rentals
- Drone.host
- Bodyart.center
- Computer.town
- Shoe.boutique
- Coffee.farm
- Recycle.center

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back