IT.COM

available Daily Available Domain Names - Freshly Dropped

NameSilo
Watch

DanSanchez

DomainSafe.comTop Member
Impact
Welcome!

This is a daily list of available domain names, I've been doing this for a little over 10 years and I find it natural to read almost every domain from the drop list on a daily basis, both while it's happening and a few hours after I let my eyes/mind rest.

If you find this thread valuable, please subscribe to it with notifications. I will commit to doing this everyday if there is enough interest.

My goals resonate with @Rob Monster 's very much - co-creating with this community, sharing my experiences, and contribute to growth as an industry through individual impact. Oftentimes we take on too much on our own and it serves nobody. In this case, I have chosen to slow my own purchasing down to a minimum in order to empower those that might not be as experienced in terms of what actually sells.

If you need help selling your inventory, I can handle all inbound inquiries on these domains and any you might decide to purchase from these lists. That includes initial contact, phone calls, and follow ups. You can send me your inventory by uploading to Google Docs and attach the link in an email/PM (Daniel at Epik dot com )

Basic Disclaimer: I am not advocating you take on risks that go against your gut instinct or that might endanger your current portfolio. My main goal is to secure your existing inventory with renewals before taking on more risk. More domains equal more risk, and perhaps more reward. Nothing is guaranteed. Please do your own due diligence about each name.

Anyway, hope you enjoy and see some value from these lists! Going with quality over quantity here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Electricing.com also expired today and still available if anyone wants it, it had a few years on it

Last edited:
•••
That's some sheer performance. I scan about 10K in 2 hours and thought I'm good at it.

Did you skim any?

Not yesterday, I am really focused on renewals and shedding some portfolio weight. Plus dealing with so many brokerage deals that I don't want to distract my attention away from that.

•••
List is coming in 30 seconds or less! Log in and get ready.

•••
Saturday December 14 2019

Wanted to give some folks a chance so I posted a warning 30 seconds before the list was posted. Give me feedback, is this something I should do every time? I took BudTended (thanks @Grilled for the live feedback on that one, wasn't sure if it made sense), ShatterLabs, and WeStillGotIt.

briefreleaf.com
etheriron.com
coinspent.com
blockfaq.com
metaatom.com
constructionlienattorney.com
professorsassociation.com
baileyattorney.com
muncielawyer.com
advanceroofers.com
fastestrecharge.com
muncieattorneys.com
mirrordoctor.com
empowerexpo.com
choicesoccer.com
myfactcheck.com
museumdaily.com
ugandalocal.com
fashchoice.com
ivoryguard.com
vegshield.com
etheropen.com
nerdbolt.com
fitaloe.com
paleocrisp.com
angelapron.com
buddhastones.com
wirethread.com
flaresport.com
basketbazaar.com
walletwand.com
topleggins.com
icebuds.com
cacaolife,com
teaandrose.com
brewermarket.com
wafflecrepes.com
shoefixed.com
refinegolf.com
worstcollege.com
metrovendor.com
fivecheese.com
gymgap.com
lnmarket.com
costumerack.com
javalocal.com
cocoandrum.com
blisspens.com
freecoingame.com
openhexagon.com
opioiduser.com
heroforces.com
gamepreorder.com
blockdab.com
troyone.com
camperglobe.com
kenyaexpert.com
ivyjune.com
rockandbar.com
suburbanapp.com
hidebots.com
tintfilter.com
cableside.com
joinplayers.com
hiawesome.com
harvestjar.com
aiexpand.com
elixirdrops.com
puffbottle.com
hobbyistshop.com
platefest.com
mindbutler.com
earntopdollar.com
childcentres.com
iknowmystuff.com
leasecarts.com
playlag.com
frescomercato.com
notepurse.com
assetupgrade.com
growthebud.com
splitseo.com
lancecraft.com
cyclistthings.com
bourbonsyrup.com
leakedinfo.com
alarmbracelet.com

•••
I took BudTended (thanks @Grilled for the live feedback on that one, wasn't sure if it made sense), ShatterLabs, and WeStillGotIt.

When I saw a notification of a new posting of this thread, I thought for a second you might have passed, and it would have been open for grabs. lol not the case... nice regs!

I picked up BlockFAQ and HarvestJar. (and despite what I just said about discount regs, I regged it with epik via your links)

Somebody had already beat me to IKnowMyStuff... I guess they knew their stuff. lol

Thanks! (y)

Last edited:
•••
When I saw a notification of a new posting of this thread, I thought for a second you might have passed, and it would have been open for grabs. lol nice regs!

I picked up BlockFAQ and HarvestJar. (and despite what I just said about discount regs, I regged it with epik via your links)

Somebody had already beat me to IKnowMyStuff... I guess they knew their stuff. lol

Thanks! (y)

Curse you, Grilled! i liked BlockFaq. you kno why

that was a nice one, and my top-2

you snooze u lose

Last edited:
•••
AlarmBracelet.com regged by me.

•••
AlarmBracelet.com regged by me.

What the heck was considering that too. :)

100% can be a product. bracelets more portable than clocks and phones. (y)

Last edited:
•••
Posting a late list, shortly!

•••
You're doing great Dan!(y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Attractive names once more and some competition. I got three out of nine. Thank you!

•••
Got DevelopedMarket and AceInstructor.com.

Thanks Dan

•••
•••
List is coming in 2 minutes!

•••
•••
Thanks for liketokens.com! (y)

i believe Token names re the future more than “coins”

can i get free monitoring on
liketoken.com selling for $6894 and likecoins for $3559 available instantly @ epik.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for putting the list together Dan. I took a flyer on a few that might work on one of the brandable marketplaces.

LeafFarmers.com
RazorBolt.com
ZippedIt.com

•••
Wanted these:
biologyindex.com
cookingfeast.com
spicecarnival.com

but was too late they are taken :banghead:

•••
I took FleaProblems .com Good for an affiliate marketing site

I wanted LeafFarmers but @New2Domaining beat me to it.

Thanks @DanSanchez

•••
•••
i went back to icepouch.com

Which one of you took it.. lol

Last edited:
•••
List is queued up, get ready!

•••
•••
Thanks Dan,

Jumped on RelaxPads and LeafLicense