IT.COM

Custom Logo Design from YPSON • 20+ years of experience and customers in over 100 countries

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
wht.png

YPSON [/B]is trusted by many top companies in the web hosting industry, backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries. This is a full time service with satisfaction guarantee where you have direct contact with the designer!

I do odd jobs as well, feel free to inquire and will get back to you with an answer whether I can take on your project and at what costs - no obligation.

Click to check the portfolio, reviews and pricing on YPSON.COM

NOTES

• Payment can be made via PayPal.
  • 48 hours turn-around time for the logo (turn-around time guarantee applies to business days only, Monday through Friday) rush options available as well.
  • Price: Please select and check the final pricing online (it depends on your selected options). No obligation.
  • For stationery/brochure design service you must have the your logo in vector form (I can convert it for you for a fee).
  • I always communicate and keep in touch on pre-sales, on project and after-sales.

If you have any questions, please contact me through the e-mail listed at the top of the website.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back