NameSilo

CTR drop seriously

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All, need your advice/coach

I am with PC for many years, and my average monthly CTR on 37% but starting on 24 June my CTR drop to 22% and today even as low as 15% CTR while this never happen before.

Contacted PC support, as usual everything showing good per response. From my self check, found that most domain now showing irrelevant ad-links which possible cause the CTR drop. Anyone know what cause the ad-links suddenly show irrelevant ads?

Appreciate for your feedback, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Serious problem, keep watching

•••
Hi

over the years using PC, i notice when EPC goes up, then CTR always goes down.

it's like they don't want this name or that name to exceed it's yearly average.

this past week though, visits were the same, but CTR was close to 0 for 3 consecutive days.
been using them since 2015, and never seen/saw anything like that before.

sent some to sedo, for a reality check.

imo....

•••
My CTR at bodis over hundreds of domains has fallen from an average of 40% over the past year, to low 30% last month and finally 21% this month... Something appears to have fundamentally changed or broken to the point where it is no longer profitable for me to acquire new traffic domains

Last edited:
•••
My CTR at bodis over hundreds of domains has fallen from an average of 40% over the past year, to low 30% last month and finally 21% this month... Something appears to have fundamentally changed or broken to the point where it is no longer profitable for me to acquire new traffic domains
See my previous reply in page1, it's Google Adsense change new policy. Should impact both (G) and all Parking Companies... with last round revenue drop plus this round another big drop... Parking companies may ... :xf.cry:

•••
as I always said a park company has an extremely easy position to keep making stable profit all time. even in hard times with more rules from google etc... cause all they have to do is take a little profit off clients and keep it... the problem is that for us its literally impossible to find out if it's being done or to what extent... but yea park companies are definitely in driver seat here.

•••
Something appears to have fundamentally changed or broken to the point where it is no longer profitable for me to acquire new traffic domains

Yep, my experience has essentially mirrored yours in that time frame.

I was amazed to get $0.96 from 7 clicks yesterday. But meanwhile my traffic has tanked.

Last edited:
•••
No the problem is google andthe parking companies …there is ZERO oversight …simply put they all are scewing you over and that big time …google’s ad profits are at an all time high ..so they say themselves … google makes up what they want to pay for eachdomain without ANY regards of how good or bad the traffic is and the parking company take whatever they want . And this is the plain old truth ! Believe it or not ..your choice i park from the very beginning and i have never seen bulls@#$& like this before and i bet my bottom dollar that the parking companies are a huge part of the problem …as big of a problem as google ..its just a big old scam , where some fat @#$&ole sits in a chair and pushes a couple of buttons at will and there you got your 2 % payout of what your link generated !

•••
experiencing drop too
from 21% to 12% average on PC

•••
•••
•••
•••
I wonder what drop are getting those park masters who were making 6fig oer month. and I know some did. I say 6fig cause idont think anyone ever made 7fig per month. and certainly not consistently. so yea that must auck when u were making 100k and now 50k or so... ok letme rephrase that... 50k per month is amazing lol but down from 100k is big leap... me I'm no park pro but no newbie either.. on my best months since 2018 I made 200 to 250 month... now it's like 30 month if I'm lucky lol... pathetic.

•••
If you earn more You need to pay more for renew.
When google or parking company cut your revenue you simply can't pay for parts of portfolio and can't invest to buy new domain names. I actively work and invest last year an it's dead circle. You invest more but your profit same as before. Without any perspective to earn more. As i think earn more only google and parking company.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like Google fixed the problem. Domains are already displaying the correct keywords.

•••
•••
•••
Looks like Google fixed the problem. Domains are already displaying the correct keywords.
as of today still see low CTR, so it's not really fix.

•••
I'm more incliand to conclude google never saw this as a problem that need fix

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm more incliand to conclude google never saw this as a problem that need fix
Possible. As of now Parking companies acknowledge this problem and already escalate to (G). If (G) do not want to fix then many Parking players will left the game and this also directly impact Parking companies plus domain sellers.

•••
Possible. As of now Parking companies acknowledge this problem and already escalate to (G). If (G) do not want to fix then many Parking players will left the game and this also directly impact Parking companies plus domain sellers.
one friend who use bodis,said"CTR and Show relevant ad links back",But PC not back now.
What about you?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back