NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am seeing a lot of good domains in .com dropping from people signing them up the last 2 years.Even in .com I thing this would be a so-so name.I wouldent take this in .org for free because you can sign up way better drops in .com for 7 bucks

Last edited:
•••
I am seeing a lot of good domains in .com dropping from people signing them up the last 2 years.Even in .com I thing this would be a so-so name.I wouldent take this in .org for free because you can sign up way better drops in .com for 7 bucks

Have a look to .com version of it you might know this is so so name in .com ot not :-P

•••
Have a look to .com version of it you might know this is so so name in .com ot not :-P
Yeah I can get a site like that up with 500 bucks ,it gets no traffic ,but looks pretty

•••
Yeah I can get a site like that up with 500 bucks ,it gets no traffic ,but looks pretty
hahah Nice joke man , atleast search about the name before giving your opinions , Checkout alexa + total users of .com version :xf.laugh:

•••
hahah Nice joke man , atleast search about the name before giving your opinions , Checkout alexa + total users of .com version :xf.laugh:
Hey I saw the site , if zizogo had a lot of traffic and was a brand like cryptonator,it has nothing to do with the domain name,you still have a crappy name ,if you spend a lot of money on seo ,even you can get traffic,cyptonator is a brand ,,,,also most one word dictionary .orgs have less than a 300 buck value,so why should cryptonator.org have any value at all

Last edited:
•••
is i am safe from TM side here ? I am not TM expert and have limited knowledge, I have seen domains like cryptonator.net on sale on sedo etc

Cryptonator.org
Can't comment on trademark, but if others are selling similar, they probably verified it too. The name itself is great, it combines two words into one word. Since the target audience is tech/crypto, they will have no problem with novelty and sense of humor. You can also observe they invest a lot into .io, .ai and other TLDs.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back