IT.COM

discuss CryptoGame.com sells for $85,000. Do we need more proof?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
We just saw the sale of CryptoGame.com at $85,000. The sale was published on DNJournal.

Having personally known the seller, I know how tough the negotiation was. It would be difficult for a normal person to reach that kind of sale.
Why?

Because reaching to that level of sale would require you to reject offers which would be big enough in itself. Like let's say, you reject a $10,000 or $20,000 offer.
So, that is one kind of skill that you would need to develop for such a sale(the risk appetite, the time frame to be taken into consideration too). A key take-away is the negotiation tactics and other factors which influence such sale.
Like someone who doesn't have liquidity may opt for the very first offr that may begin with $1,000 or so(maybe).

I believe, you prepare for such sales rather than the belief that it comes to you! NO, IT DOES NOT!

Also, that shows how hot the entire crypto trend is, the vision towards investing in such names and having a foresight, taking into account the futuristic technologies and stuff.

Also, blockchain and crypto are here to stay. This is a good enough proof. And this is just the initiation phase of it all..

Your views and thoughts on this?

Are you heavily bullish on crypto names too??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
problems with this is that those who truly believe in something aren't creating hype per se... they're just.. truly believing in it.

and the difference you will never know.. so you be just going round like smashall domeen hulk, destroying all the good believing folk.. and that's just not cool.. so somoene wil have to smash you for that too eventually.
Honestly I don't know why the guy keep moving round the forum to create crypto fear. What does he gain from doing that

•••
And i have no more interest in proving my point since you associate it with only payment systems.

Blockchain and allied tech is not just about payments, in the coming years you will exactly see how it affects security , AI , Backup solutions etc........

•••
Honestly I don't know why the guy keep moving round the forum to create crypto fear. What does he gain from doing that

Come on crypto fear :) thats a new one.

You guys say that next year I can`t take a shit in my own toilet without blockchain.

I say : we do not need any of that stuff. There is nothing new about it.

•••
i don't know of anyone said it. Congrats, @Mike Mann
When you can, please share the details of kryptos. (It was mentioned earlier in this thread)

•••
Now the website is developed.

Looks like it's undersold (as i thought it was reseller)

Still happy with my ROI (y)

•••
Nice sale i have cryptogame.co

•••
Now the website is developed.

Looks like it's undersold (as i thought it was reseller)

Still happy with my ROI (y)
I don’t think a sane reseller is paying 80k+ for CryptoGame... it’s even pretty high for an end-user IMO.

•••
I don’t think a sane reseller is paying 80k+ for CryptoGame... it’s even pretty high for an end-user IMO.

It's a very nice domain but yes $ 85 k is too much

•••

Compared to cryptorate.com and few other crypto sales, cryptogame is undersold to end-user. IMO.

•••
Compared to cryptorate.com and few other crypto sales, cryptogame is undersold to end-user. IMO.

Cryptogame is billion dollar business. No doubt about it

•••
Not to mention, in this case, the plural is arguably stronger.

CryptoGame is a bit clunky. Note that it went to a Chinese company.

Whoever owns CryptoGames.com is sitting pretty.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice sale! Congrats to to seller for sure!

This may have been mentioned previously, but I'd still like to clarify if the inquiry came through public whois or was this listed on any specific platform?

•••
Nice sale! Congrats to to seller for sure!

This may have been mentioned previously, but I'd still like to clarify if the inquiry came through public whois or was this listed on any specific platform?

I think it was inbound but seller can clarify

•••
I own FunCryptoGame.com and FunCryptoGames.com

Funny thing is I listed them for sale on namepros but hardly any offers. But on my own lander/market place have received offers in the region of high xxx to low xxxx.

Now I think I'll wait having read this thread.

Looks like the crypto games industry is about to take off.

•••
•••
•••
But your examples do not have the term crypto or game in them ..........ummm
Ok sure, how many cryptocurrencies have the word crypto or cryptocurrency in them?

•••
Just saying we live in a lottery

•••
•••
Means you can have an exact match keyword domain but some folk will go for a brandable regardless, cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back