IT.COM

discuss CryptoGame.com sells for $85,000. Do we need more proof?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
We just saw the sale of CryptoGame.com at $85,000. The sale was published on DNJournal.

Having personally known the seller, I know how tough the negotiation was. It would be difficult for a normal person to reach that kind of sale.
Why?

Because reaching to that level of sale would require you to reject offers which would be big enough in itself. Like let's say, you reject a $10,000 or $20,000 offer.
So, that is one kind of skill that you would need to develop for such a sale(the risk appetite, the time frame to be taken into consideration too). A key take-away is the negotiation tactics and other factors which influence such sale.
Like someone who doesn't have liquidity may opt for the very first offr that may begin with $1,000 or so(maybe).

I believe, you prepare for such sales rather than the belief that it comes to you! NO, IT DOES NOT!

Also, that shows how hot the entire crypto trend is, the vision towards investing in such names and having a foresight, taking into account the futuristic technologies and stuff.

Also, blockchain and crypto are here to stay. This is a good enough proof. And this is just the initiation phase of it all..

Your views and thoughts on this?

Are you heavily bullish on crypto names too??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We just saw the sale of CryptoGame.com at $85,000. The sale was published on DNJournal.

Having personally known the seller, I know how tough the negotiation was. It would be difficult for a normal person to reach that kind of sale.
Why?

Because reaching to that level of sale would require you to reject offers which would be big enough in itself. Like let's say, you reject a $10,000 or $20,000 offer.
So, that is one kind of skill that you would need to develop for such a sale(the risk appetite, the time frame to be taken into consideration too). A key take-away is the negotiation tactics and other factors which influence such sale.
Like someone who doesn't have liquidity may opt for the very first offr that may begin with $1,000 or so(maybe).

I believe, you prepare for such sales rather than the belief that it comes to you! NO, IT DOES NOT!

Also, that shows how hot the entire crypto trend is, the vision towards investing in such names and having a foresight, taking into account the futuristic technologies and stuff.

Also, blockchain and crypto are here to stay. This is a good enough proof. And this is just the initiation phase of it all..

You said it all bro

•••
Congrats @ramkumaritrvs
I just said him he is going to be Mike Mann of India.

•••
Nice sale. Link?

now don't feel so bad about not taking $5,000 on B*i*tsuisse.com and having lost the sale and and sitting on A*T*MChain.com till the owner of the .io gets back to me when their marketcap goes higher.

•••

Why?

so which one was it mate? skill or having liquidity? ;)
make up your mind ;)

•••
I sold c*o*i*n*e*x dotcom

recently, I reinvested in two of the best crypto domains that exist, I am bullish on crypto and quality crypto domains.

Also picked up a few other cheaper crypto domains that I like

•••
IMO cryptogame.com is fair price for end user and seller.

Quality is quality.

•••

recently, I reinvested in two of the best crypto domains that exist, I am bullish on crypto and quality crypto domains.

hmmm must be NDA as not listing for it on Namebio. hope it was either handreg or bought years ago before the crypto hype and sold at good profit.

Congrats. there are sales for similar on Namebio around $2000 - $435 range.

•••
hmmm must be NDA as not listing for it on Namebio. hope it was either handreg or bought years ago before the crypto hype and sold at good profit.

Congrats. there are sales for similar on Namebio around $2000 - $435 range.
I put the sale range on the crypto thread. Thanks

•••
Congratulations.

The key lesson I have learned here for negotiating the price is to have the guts to say "NO" to the first offer. It really works doesn't it!

•••
Anyone know how the sale was concluded, this has bearing on price? crypto or fiat?

•••
vendor is on NP, think it was $usd.

•••
•••
Congratulations.

The key lesson I have learned here for negotiating the price is to have the guts to say "NO" to the first offer. It really works doesn't it!
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, many of us can probably produce examples of both situations.

The wind was at his back in regards to crypto trend.

•••

The two best crypto domains that I believe exist are probably crypto.com, and blockchain.com

•••
•••
The seller had the name at bin of 25K when he was offered 20K from this buyer after which he changed the price to 100K and then he even rejected 50K offer from the same buyer, in the end after back and forth both agreed on 85K.

Having known the seller it was great to know the update of this sale negotiation regularly.

One requires incredible guts to have the kind of confidence seller showed. Simply amazing. Well deserved. Congrats once again @ramkumaritrvs

•••
Guts & real conviction in the name to reject a 50k offer.
Congrats on a excellent sale @ramkumaritrvs

•••
Good sale indeed!

Definitely takes some b@lls to turn down shigh priced offers and standing your ground... well played @ramkumaritrvs and congrats on the sale

•••
this is an amazing sale. removing bin from the premium names is what I learned here.

•••
That takes guts. I would have sold at 50k or less if I was in his shoes.

Anyway, congrats to the seller. Great name and great price

•••
So what if MM had owned it... would it have been a $150k sale?

Last edited:
•••
Massive congrats to the seller. It is is pretty great how much money is flowing from the crypto area to domains.

•••
Massive congrats to the seller. It is is pretty great how much money is flowing from the crypto area to domains.
Because crypto has the ability to change how we control our money, it’s still fairly young. Domain is good for a prize type ad promo play trading site.

•••
this is an amazing sale. removing bin from the premium names is what I learned here.

Alternatively, set a very high BIN price and forget about it. Then, don't sweat it when it sells at the very high price. This is what we have done successfully.

•••
Back