Dynadot

negotiable No Longer available + 950 .com | 96 .co | 290 .in | 11 .io | 22 .org + few others

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramkumaritrvs

Happiest man in the worldTop Member
Impact
Hello Np'ers,

Thank you for visiting my thread.

As the title explains, my entire portfolio is for sale.

Don't want to paste all the names here, so created a Pastebin link for easy lookup:

https://pastebin.com/DcvAn53n

Domain names along with expiry dates*

Please Note:
  1. I am looking only for the PORTFOLIO purchase, not accepting any individual offers at the moment.
  2. Payment can be Escrow.com | Cryptoexchange.com | Epik.com or any other secured escrow services.
  3. This Portfolio sale link is valid only for the next 14 days, once the list got expired this thread will be closed.
  4. All domains can be pushed to their corresponding registrars, otherwise will provide auth code as well.
  5. *Around 250+ (.in & .co.in) renewed for 10 years.still don't have time to update in excel.
  6. Around 800+ .com names at epik.com. 150+ .co at ionos.com, 290+ .in at eversmile.in
Feel free to DM me your offers / questions / suggestions / (y)

Share it with your friends and family <3

Thank you again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep DM your offers for the entire portfolio.

Rejected multiple offers in past for the big sale. Will share screenshot in next update.

•••
Rejected offer @ Dan

Screenshot_6.png

More screenshots will share if i get more time (y)

•••
Accept $650 each for a quick deal.

•••
The portfolio sale will end in 2 days.

Make an offer now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back