Econowire

Cryptocurrencies are crashing. New wave up coming to domain market?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by tonecas, May 27, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. offthehandle

offthehandle Business Member Business Account

Exactly. Centralized control is the bane of so many ills as all societies around the world. Few control all. I liked SharkTank on TV, thought it was good but also only a group of few people. It publicized in a good light small businesses though, and sure inspired more people to invent, create, make things.
    I wish Google and Amazon would lose control to the masses of newer platforms before I expire.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. deez007

deez007 Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery VIP

Lol, sorry man...was late and I ended up passing out. :)

BTC is perfectly transactional... What I meant is what I would like to see and I think it is possible is for BTC value to spike to considerably high amounts and instead using it for daily transaction people would start using their BTC wallets for saving their money instead of daily transactions...and instead they would use other currencies for their daily transactions... off course, nobody knows for sure whats going to happen and how it will all play out :)

3. offthehandle

offthehandle Business Member Business Account

I am off hours anyway working up late as usual. Thanks for the follow up. I am intrigued by these newer coins and how this plays out.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: