Dynadot

domains Crypto.Swiss believes its domain name is the most valuable in Crypto.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
The hub of Crypto in Switzerland is born through the perfect equation of Crypto.Swiss. Crypto represents the modern, the future of the financial world, and the age of blockchain businesses worldwide on one side of the equation. The dot is the balance of the equation adding the internet opening up to the world through the World Wide Web. Whilst the other side is balanced with the trust, stability and regulations that the Swiss government and banking system brings.

“For me, it is the perfect domain name. Our base in Crypto Valley in Switzerland should immediately soothe people’s trust issues with Crypto. I think our domain name has been integral to our immediate successes. It is mathematically perfect. We are now looking to expand. I am looking to work with visionaries and investors to see where Crypto can lead us. I want the world to start fresh and start new. To lose the old ways and move into an age of blockchain in all business. I need the right partners to help me with my vision.” - Maurits Rijkeboer, owner and founder of Crypto.Swiss

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Crypto.Swiss believes its domain name is the most valuable in Crypto."

LOL. Sure.

•••
Last edited:
•••
we are all guilty of thinking our names are best and most valuable... sadly we are almost all almost always wrong . next

•••
Of course they are going to say it's the most valuable.......It's just a sales pitch

"Crypto.Swiss is actively looking for strategic business partners after a fruitful time at the ‘Crypto Valley Conference"

•••
I suspect crypto.com would be a fine challenger. :) Nice domain.

•••
I suspect crypto.com would be a fine challenger. :) Nice domain.
Yeah, will I take "crypto dot com", "bitcoin dot com", "defi dot com"...or "crypto dot swiss"

The choice is so painfully hard. Its so hard, I'm not sure if I know which one I would rule out first

Last edited:
•••
It's the Swiss crypto of domains.

•••
Why is Switzerland trusted?

•••
•••
•••
Crypto Attorneys Organization ?
call 1-101-0110101001

•••
•••
.Swiss - One of the most difficult names to register with very strict regulations and ongoing checks on the use of the name. That alone is a name killer.

Meta.Swiss is still available to register, what does that tell you?

•••
.Swiss - One of the most difficult names to register with very strict regulations and ongoing checks on the use of the name. That alone is a name killer.

Meta.Swiss is still available to register, what does that tell you?
Meta.swiss is the most valuable domain in the meta space!!!

Brad

•••
Like the cheese they serve, their logic is full of holes.

•••
we are all guilty of thinking our names are best and most valuable... sadly we are almost all almost always wrong . next

Your belief is what defines you. Don't lose hope easy.

•••
I will register cheese.swiss

•••
I will register cheese.swiss

🧀

You should hurry up then, announcing in a domaining forum which domain name(s) you plan to register is not the best idea hahaha *

* I know you weren't serious about it, nevertheless you deserve this reply

Last edited:
•••
As long as they only believe their domain name (crypto.swiss) is just the most valuable (and that only in crypto), I don't care (but I wish them the best of luck of course).

🕶️

•••
crypto swiss ,
equivalent to,
fake unswiss:
someone.something from switzerland but hiding it. Any value in it: maybe,.. because switzerland may get a bad name because of being hq of ds. but it will be great after cleanup. MSGA

Last edited:
•••
Back