Dynadot

guide Crypto related question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandboss

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello,
I am little bit confused about domain name spelling, currently crypto domains is hot and what about these type of domain if cryptos+keyword is ok if the "s" letter added?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not necessarily. There might be a few good ones but it depends on the "keyword"

•••
There is no one size fits all and it really all depends on the keyword.
Crypto + Wallets great
Crypto + OKs not so much

•••
As a Canadian citizen, i have some Crypto Domains, all listed on DomainBrothers.com
Bitcoinmarkets.ca / Bitmoney.ca / Bitcoinmarkets.ca / Bitcoinshopping.ca / Bitcointransfer.ca
Are they worth now, as cryptomarket is running on lower than before?

•••
I like bitmoney.ca
.ca is canadian so its not give you huge sale
Thanks

•••
Hello,
I am little bit confused about domain name spelling, currently crypto domains is hot and what about these type of domain if cryptos+keyword is ok if the "s" letter added?
Thanks
As others have said, no single rule fits all with respect to plurals. If the plural makes sense and is more broadly used than the singular, then it is valuable. I think both cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies make sense (although some TLDs might rule one out). I personally don't find the cryptos abbreviation very strong.

•••
As a Canadian citizen, i have some Crypto Domains, all listed on DomainBrothers.com
Bitcoinmarkets.ca / Bitmoney.ca / Bitcoinmarkets.ca / Bitcoinshopping.ca / Bitcointransfer.ca
Are they worth now, as cryptomarket is running on lower than before?
How about the Domain Name? Are they Worth?

•••
I'm trying to sell my own crypto related domain cryptonomeum.com is it of any worth?

•••
I think it's not needed.

•••
Best for crypto is try to get exact name for crypto listed. They also preferred .org or .io extension.
previously i own bitcoins.co and vcash.org.

•••
Struggling to sell my crypto domains so far as I haven't put the time in...

I know I can get a good sale from DecentralizedCrypto.com and HODLR.com (fingers crossed).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back