Dynadot

Starter Crypto news & prices website(s) > coinpricedata.com, coinmarketzoo.com, etc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxo

Established Member
Impact
coinpricedata.com and coinmarketzoo.com are both available for sale. Custom built from scratch using best in class free Wordpress theme & plugins already optimized for speed and SEO, ready for new owner to start adding content, blog posts, etc. The free theme has excellent developer support and is by far the most user friendly most versatile free theme I've ever used. Crypto prices are provided by a free WordPress plugin as well. The crypto news is always auto-updated using RSS news feeds from Google, Bing, etc and can be easily modified to show news/headlines from any desired RSS source you like.

I will be available to assist with setup/migration to your server hosting for a small fee. Site backup/restoration file will be provided to buyer with notes to make it easy and quick to restore the site. You can expect excellent communication, prompt transfer of assets after payment and quick follow up after payment.

In other words. I won't leave you hanging :) If you already have a domain name and just want to create a similar site, PM me and let me know. I can provide you with a turnkey ready to go site like this that will save you many hours of work.

HOSTING & FREE SITE SETUP: I highly recommend A2 Hosting. Been using them for many years and never had an issue. Fast servers, cheap prices, great uptime and good support. I would not recommend if did not use them myself. FREE SITE SETUP: Use this A2 Hosting referral link to sign up and I'll setup the site for FREE on your A2 Hosting server. I highly recommend either their DRIVE or TURBO BOOST plans. They give pretty good discounts if you buy 1, 2 or 3 year plans versus paying monthly. But, I can attest, they have a no hassle anytime money back guarantee. So if for any reason you are not happy you can easily cancel the hosting service and they will give a quick refund of any remaining unused balance on your plan.

coinpricedata.com
- registered via Epik.com
- expires 12/14/2022
- domain + website
- looking for best offers
- make offers via PM only

coinmarketzoo.com
- expires 12/18/2022
- domain + website

cryptomarketrecap.com
- expires 11/16/2022
- domain only, NO WEBSITE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Minimum Price:
BIN:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back