Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact

Needed: Logo for

Price: $40 via PayPal

Ends: 1 week from today. Ending on 9/25... I'll choose the best one.

My thoughts:
The background banner will probably be dark. See the site for how it is setup. During your submissions, I might test your logo on my website to see how I like it. I'll also be using the winning logo for the Twitter profile.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
k12.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I can see that I'm going to have a hard decision. In particular, there are 3-4 that I really like.

•••
I can see that I'm going to have a hard decision. In particular, there are 3-4 that I really like.

That's great. Would you have any feedback or advice for improvement on my last submission?

If not no worries. Thanks!

NF

•••
Here's feedback for all:

I am tending to like the logos that can fit inside a square or circle (for the app shortcuts on a smartphone) and ones that look like coins.

•••
Logo alteration for the coin version.
g9iqx4H.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
simple, clean and professional logo

k.png

•••
I was not expecting so many great logos to be shown. You have all truly humbled me with your fine skills. But, unfortunately, there can only be 1 winner. But, I will be requesting more logos here at NP. You have all done such a great job, please keep it up.

If, in the future, if I decide to use a different design that was provided here, I will contact that designer and pay them for their design. I seriously loved several designs.

The winner is ...
@Softcreation with this logo...

•••
Congrats winner! And great contest holder well done.

•••
•••
Thank you very much for select my design as winner...Processing running...

•••
Transaction completed.Thanks..
Great Contest Holder A+++

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back