Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact

Needed: Logo for

Price: $40 via PayPal

Ends: 1 week from today. Ending on 9/25... I'll choose the best one.

My thoughts:
The background banner will probably be dark. See the site for how it is setup. During your submissions, I might test your logo on my website to see how I like it. I'll also be using the winning logo for the Twitter profile.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My entry
zoWTm4R.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Looking at the entries again, I'm really liking the K with a partial circles of @eon and @Mylene Delis. It makes me think of a K (for krypto) and a coin (for currency).

•••
•••
•••

Attachments

• KC_v11.jpg
    KC_v11.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
•••
•••

Attachments

• KC_v11b.jpg
    KC_v11b.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
•••
•••
Please bare with me, I'm typing this on my phone.

So, after looking at the designs, I'm thinking of giving up on the C inside the K idea. I just am not liking the looks. Sorry.

@galalogo ... I'm liking your last design there the best. Definitely one of the top ones, so far. Can you make the circle gold like a coin? I dont know if it would work, though.

@NameFu I think I'm not liking the C with the K because I just have a C in the domain. For it to work, the C would need to be integrated more into the K. Not just next to it. I think that's why I'm giving up on the C in the K. I'm seeing some designs better than my thought. Thanks for trying, though. Feel free to try more, if you can get it to work.

@9Generasi Sorry, but that design is just not calling me.

@logoexpert I like the silver circle design, but I am just having trouble associating it. I think its definitely a nice, modern design... But it's just not quite working for me.

@eon, your second entry is pretty nice. I'm trying to decide if I like it good enough to use. I'm not too wild on your first entry, though.

@EmanEvan , sorry, but that design isn't drawing me to it.

@Mylene Delis , I like your design. Can you possibly make the red circle on the logo and the red text a goldish color?

@kraman.157 Sorry, but your design is not calling to me, either.

All, there is still plenty of time. There are some great designs here. It's going to make the decision hard. Hopefully my comments will help.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hi, @CJ6

Here's your requested design :) Please let me know what you think.

Thank you for the feedback! :)

kc.png

•••
•••
•••
Hi, CH:

Here's another entry :)
kc2.png

kc3.png

Last edited:
•••
With a little adjustment, I turned my previous submission into a K design with a chevron/arrow/abstract shape, which could double as a second K emerging from behind.

Colors and shading are optional.

This design is pure vector, so it can be expanded to any size. Larger preview on click. Thank you.

NF

KC_v15c.jpg

KC_v15d.jpg

KC_v15e.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back