domain Crypto.cyou

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
new tld, might be hard to appraise, try anyway ty. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's kind of a head scratcher... I want to give it a default $2500 just for the killer keyword, but the ext is? well...

Decided to do a quick search on NameBio & I'm a bit disappointed (I also have that keyword in an "off brand" haha). There a couple recent exact match keyword sales and I wont quote them here - but way lower that I had expected.

If you want to average it out across the 24 (I think) exact match crypto sales, we are back at my 2500 area. But, it a complete guess as the prices on "comps" I used go from xxx to xxxxx - not enough data there.

Now, you could expand the comps (& should), just dont have the time to spend tonight. - But, looking forward to see what others, more knowledgeable than I have to say.

Thanks

•••
Ty wow didnt think that much must be a killer keyword. Ty.

•••
Be careful in reading my response & make sure you see the most recent crypto.(whatever) meaning ones on the last 12-18 months. They are what I referred to as "disappointing" & unfortunately they are prob the best "comps" you & I have for our Crypto. names. (mine is Crypto [ms]). So, I am in the same boat - but I'm hanging on to it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back