Dynadot

information Crypto Crash, FTX (buy $1.5 mio account for $50k)

NameSilo
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact

As web3 / metaverse projects (& names) are tied quite a bit to the evolution of the crypto market, I think its worth mentioning it.

However, after a massive decline (btc fell under 17k) prices have stabilized again; and even soared after pos. CPI data.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

FTX’s Larry David ad is retroactively the funniest Super Bowl commercial in history​

https://awfulannouncing.com/advertising/ftx-larry-david-super-bowl-commercial-funniest.html

The one that stood out to us at the time, and made our list of the best Super Bowl LVI commercials, was FTX’s ad with Larry David. In it, the curmudgeonly David is seen throughout history poo-pooing some of the most obviously good inventions the world has ever known, such as the wheel, the light bulb, and the toilet. It ends with David being presented with FTX as “a safe and easy way to get into crypto.” Naturally, David scoffs, saying “Ehh, I don’t think so. And I’m never wrong about this stuff.”
That commercial is very ironic now.

•••
"Fortune favors the bankruptcy attorneys."

•••
•••
after mtgox, I started using dex and wallets instead of cex...

people should learn from failure and move on.

most of the cex's are insecure, and any time our money will be gone.

•••
The list of companies managed by FTX is huge: 134

Why the hell would they need so many companies? Were they dropcatching domains or something? :P

•••
•••
FTX seems to have been hacked;
$1 bio. of funds vanished

They *claim* they've been hacked. And that's about as believable as sjkwgbrqzpf.horse selling for $1billion. It smells like an inside job to steal more funds.

This FTX fiasco obviously has very negative implications for the entire crypto space, but it'll also ripple out to allied areas like nft, defi, web3, metaverse, etc. All of that will in turn trickle down to domains (esp. domains in those categories), and there could be sharper declines in volume and/or spend. :(

•••
What a story... I am not surprised to see that ftxthemovie.com was registered two days ago.

•••
•••
When will people wake up and realize that crypto currencies, NFTs and similar trends are not investment but just a series of bubbles with pyramidic scheme where 1% will make money and 99% will lose money! personally I never invested a penny in crypto currency or NFTs.

Much better is to invest in real assets such as: real estates, lands, stocks.. even domains can be considered real assets because they are resilient and have stable market.

•••
"Play safe game, Stay away from crypto" Go for domaining. I think .xyz is the future.
DYOR before investing anywhere.

•••
•••
No matter what, Crypto is Great

We should analize this crypto situation in favor of the domain industry, now will born new Startups of crypto exchanges and crypto currencies that will need a Brand and Domain, and thats where we can get Big sales.

Meanwhile, you can keep money under your mattress, Keeping it Old School :-P just kidding...

1668712361641.png

•••
•••
I still like Shiba Inu, even though I don't own any...

( probably because of the FOX on the Coin... ).

Cheers !

•••
LOL - That guy is full of sh*t, one day he's saying he lost everything, the next day he's buying 10 btc...
read his tweets and you will find out easy that he's a liar.
In general, you shouldn't believe crypto influencers, they are getting paid to shill shitcoins.

•••
•••
•••
•••
FTX Scammer Sam Bankman-Fried was trying to do Money Laundry in Bahamas, he created a company named Bahamas Reach, he bought land and properties with Stolen Money from FTX investors.

Scammer here 👇
ftx.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back