Epik Escrow

Cribl.com | Autopilot Site | PRICE DROP!!!! 4 Sale | 4 Sale + DN Trade | Or straight DN Trade

Labeled as Established in Websites For Sale started by DudeManBro, Mar 14, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. DudeManBro

DudeManBro Jays.me Gold Account

User's Time:
    12:03 PM
    This is a very very good deal. First come first serve! My Loss Your Gain!

---PRICE DROP---

Membership Site | Autopilot Site

Hello all!
    So I posted my Site Cribl.com for sale here before on Namepros and actually sold it,
    But the buyer backed out because Transferwise shut his account down on him or something like that.

So on with the thread:

I am looking to sell my membership site. And am looking for a quick sale.
    I am offering 3 sale Options:

1: An outright sale for: $5000.00 (which is wellllllll worth it)
    2: A sale of $2,000-$2,500 and the remainder paid in LLLL.coms
    3: An outright trade of LLLL.coms via equal value.

IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!

Payment proof below/attached. I Tried uploading the payment proof PDF, but the file is too large. I did however attache the old video I recorded when I made this listing last time.
    There are new payments obviously.
    The video is a complete walkthrough video, skip towards the end for the payment proof section.

I previously sold the site for a lotttt more than what I am asking now, but as said before, the buyer had issues, so it ended up falling through.
    So this is an awesome deal for anyone here who wants a very good, solid niche, unique, custom made website...
    Or to buy it and turn around and flip it on Flippa or whichever other marketplaces.

WHY I AM SELLING TO SO CHEAP:
    When I did the website transfer to the guy and everything fell through, something happened with the members on there. So there are only about 500+ now, compared to the few thousand it had. So that sucked big time.
    Also, I need the money right now because I have 2 last things that need done for my barbershop to get opened and am not trying to tap into my other funds/not related to the barbershop.
    So my loss your gain.

If you are not a serious buyer, professional and did not READ this entire sales copy, do not bother to contact me. I am not trying to waste your time and do not need my time wasted either.

For Trusted NP Members: Payment through Paypal

Everyone else: Escrow

Price/BIN:

Payment Proof with audio Below

I am more than happy to screenshare and show everything live as well.

I am very transparent about everything. Only good, simple, professional and smooth business.

Transition of the Website: I work quick, professional and smooth. The Transition is very simple, I will privde you the backup and you can get it up and running within 30 minutes. And I will provide assistance with that if needed. Also, easy transfer the domain name, provide you with all the graphics, transfer the FB page, Social Media accounts ect... I will do a live screenshare of how to operate the backend. It was not wordpress originally, I did a lot of custom programming, but after I was finished, I did a total conversion to wordpress. In addition, if you would like, I will have a separate skype screenshare/call and discuss very effective paid marketing tactics for you to do, again this is up to you.

Willing to sign an NDA and Non Compete?: Of course.

Why am I selling?: For one... I like money. I create things from my brain, from scratch, make them do well, earn from them and sell for a lump some.

2: My first sale of Cribl did not go through because the guy had issues with Transferwise. I also need the funds to... no laughing.... I am opening a barber shop and am going to put the sale money towards the last 2 remaining things I need to do in order to get it open, as I am not trying to tap into other funds not related the the shop. And I know this is a great asset to sell.

It holds a very strong brand name, like Canva, YouiDraw ect... and is in the same niche, but holds a great difference that makes it unique.

Niche: Business - Startups - Graphic Design - Marketing - Advertising

Type of Site: Membership

Memberships: 1 month/$9.99 | 6 month/$19.99 | 1 year/$24.99

Total Amount of Members: 1,249

Total Amount of 1 Year Members at $24.99: 526

Total Amount of 6 Month Members at $19.99: 411

Total Amount of 1 Month Members at $9.99: 312

Profit and Loss:

Domain Costs: $15.00 a Year

Hosting: $75 a Year

MY Startup Cost I paid: $7,500.00

Initial Advertisement Spend I put in: $3,500.00

Membership Costs:

1 Year: $24.99

$24.99 after $1.02 PayPal Fees: $23.97

6 Month: $19.99

$19.99 after $0.88 PayPal Fees: $19.11

1 Month: $9.99

$9.99 after $0.59 PayPal Fees: $9.40

Total Amount of Members: 1,249 | But now only about 500+ members after the mess up on the first sale.

Total Amount of 1 Year Members at $24.99: 526

Total Amount of 6 Month Members at $19.99: 411

Total Amount of 1 Month Members at $9.99: 312

Total Earnings after paypal fees: $23,332.72

Monthly Profits from November 2017 – February 2019 After PayPal Fees:

November 2017: $ 1060.25

December 2017: $1587.27

January 2018: $1636.58

February 2018: $1078.14

March 2018: $1734.67

April 2018: $1634.58

May 2018: $1661.50

June 2018: $1624.53

July 2018: $1619.67

August 2018: $1833.83

September 2018: $1337.54

October 2018: $1268.94

November 2018: $1524.43

December 2018: $1590.54

January 2019: $1466.46

February 2019: $1673.79

Day to Day Operation: The site is fully automated and does not involve any work. Besides the time it took me to create it and the few months I spent doing Guerilla Marketing. It involves 0 hours a week. Possibly answering a random customer email here and there, that is all. But you are going to want to put time in via marketing. So add that in.

How do Members Pay?: The payment system I have set up is for payments via paypal only. But I know this is taking away from A LOT of potential business, money and new member signups, so I JUST added/integrated the option for the new buyer to also use Stripe and 2Checkout. So then there will be 3 options for members to pay and signup now, which will increase revenue greatly.

Description:

The website is a Membership site with a very strong Brand Name, in a very popular, never dying niche.

I designed the site myself and did all the programming myself as well.

Cribl allows you to make Unlimited Graphics and Mockups on demand in just a few clicks of a button.

It is very simple to use and holds such a unique platform for everyone no matter the market.

If you’re a website designer or developer, you often work on interesting projects. When you have a deadline, you need to present your impressive design or responsive behavior to your client in the best possible way. Sending basic export images is outdated, so you have to find a new, creative way, which is exactly what Cribl has to offer.

Once you showcase your website design, logo, image, product or whatever it may be... inside a realistic mockup or a 3D scene, it will immediately make you feel that this is the right way. You don’t have to do anything extra to make your graphics looks fantastic, even when you need to showcase the responsivity on multiple devices. Along with client pitches, trade shows, mockups are also widely used for creating impressive portfolios, keynotes, and advertisements.

Marketing: I have a very close friend of mine I paid very well to do marketing for me originally. He is very very good at it and made the site take off for sure. Unfortunately he has not done marketing in a while, and can no longer do it because he took a very good job at Facebook and is not allowed to preform any outside work, apparently they are beyond strict. Other than paying him. I Paid for some Banner ads on various forums, mostly Warrior Forum, random niche related blogs and that is about it.
    So besides that, and running a couple minor facebook campaigns a while back. I just used my techniques and skills, which is all Guerilla Marketing. It's something I am very very good at, it's beyond time consuming, but all free and converts very well.

This is not something I have time to train the new owner, so I suggest doing paid marketing, promotions, banner exchange and contacting influencers. Doing this will make Cribl take off even more and very very well.

Expansion and Recommendations: I would recommend to the new owner to do paid advertising, because this will gain a lot more exposure, new members and open you up to new opportunities with other websites. bloggers and businesses. I also recommend adding a few more membership levels, because this is just a way for more revenue and signups obviously. I also suggest to the new owner to add a blog and start generating new content, because I have done absolutely no SEO on the site, plus this gives you the option to sell banner space to individuals, such as bloggers, similar site niches ect... and in addition, you can monetize the content with adsense and other ad networks.

The other method and recommendation I suggest, is to add an affiliate network.

This is NOT difficult. I can recommend a few simple softwares, plugins ect... that are completely hands-off, that are full on affiliate programs. This allows new affiliates to sign up, sell services, does automatic payouts to them and to you, generates affiliate links and much more.

It is always a no brainer to add affiliate programs on membership sites because of the residual income and the fact that you will have professional affiliates as your army, making you a heck of a lot more money, in addition... marketing Cribl effectively and for free.

ONCE AGAIN:

If you are not a serious buyer, professional and did not READ this entire sales copy, do not bother to contact me. I am not trying to waste your time and do not need my time wasted either.

For Trusted NP Members: Payment through Paypal

Everyone else: Escrow

First come, First serve

--- Price Drop!---
    Looking to sell asap!

Price/BIN: First come, First serve with the Best offer takes it. PM me to negotiate.

IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!

DO NOT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME!

I am looking to sell ASAP as I have a deadline, so first come first serve!

Payment proof below/attached. I Tried uploading the payment proof PDF, but the file is too large. I did however attache the old video I recorded when I made this listing last time.
    If you want, send me your email and I can send the PDF payment proof over, but again, it's actually live in the video. Just let me know.
    There are new payments obviously.
    The video is a complete walkthrough video, skip towards the end for the payment proof section.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DudeManBro

User's Time:
    I've had a few offers, but for Cash plus Domains.

Please remember I am, I am only looking for LLLL.coms

But will CONSIDERRRRRR, other domains of value, but am still pretty set on 4L's

3. DudeManBro

User's Time:
    PRICE DROP!
    This is a no brainer grab here.
    First come first serve!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!