Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEP

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I've been here before - fell into the reg-trap and let them all expire before now coming back into the "game" -strictly regging domains that I will actually develop myself. So... Any comments would be greatly appreciated

"Credit" is a very popular word and "is us" takes ownersip to the term whilst at the same time being catchy'ish

The site itself will be an information portal on credit in general with rankings on credit cards and links to reputable credit card affiliates

Regards and thanks in advance for any input,
BEP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I've been here before - fell into the reg-trap and let them all expire before now coming back into the "game" -strictly regging domains that I will actually develop myself. So... Any comments would be greatly appreciated

"Credit" is a very popular word and "is us" takes ownersip to the term whilst at the same time being catchy'ish

The site itself will be an information portal on credit in general with rankings on credit cards and links to reputable credit card affiliates

Regards and thanks in advance for any input,
BEP

-Should add that I plan forwarding to the same page from "creditcardisus.com" to the above domain...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back