IT.COM

Credit Card Issue @ DropCatch.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MA000

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I've registered a new account at DropCatch.com. after the email confirmation, They redirect me to "Add a credit card" form

The form not working in Firefox or Chrome !! .. It allow me to enter Credit Card Name only, and the form is disabled for Credit Card Number, CVV, Expire Date, and everything else.

How to fix this, please ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has your account been approved via sending your ID in?

•••
Has your account been approved via sending your ID in?
not yet. i've sent it to them now.
but the issue with the form is that it doesn't allow to enter credit card information !!
so its a bug with the coding as it seems.

•••
Or they don’t allow card info until account is approved

•••
Or they don’t allow card info until account is approved
when i login, the redirect goes to the credit card form and not to account approve form.
so, they require payment information after the registration.
it doesn't make sense to redirect the user to payment form and then you disable it for him.
it seems a bug.

•••
I would wait until account approved then login again. There are many ways to pay paypal, funded account through NameBright.com and credit card.

•••
Make sure to send a selfie holding ID like applying for FBI

•••
For expired auctions and backorders I uploaded an ID only not a selfie

•••
not yet. i've sent it to them now.
but the issue with the form is that it doesn't allow to enter credit card information !!
so its a bug with the coding as it seems.
Hello,

I've registered a new account at DropCatch.com. after the email confirmation, They redirect me to "Add a credit card" form

The form not working in Firefox or Chrome !! .. It allow me to enter Credit Card Name only, and the form is disabled for Credit Card Number, CVV, Expire Date, and everything else.

How to fix this, please ?
Hello, I am a developer with DropCatch and would love to talk to you about the problems you are experiencing so I can get them corrected. Can you DM me or contact support and ask for Natalie so I can collect further information from you! Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back