IT.COM

New gTLD coy.dog (Did I waste my $?)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha MacDonald

Impact
This site is somewhat confusing... can I post this here?

I put an acution on flippa but I think ive wasted my $9 because I have no idea how to get people to look at it.

I dont know if this is even worth at least $20...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes it's better to cut losses and learn from mistakes. If you're new to domaining a lot of us have lost money upfront. I probably lost $500+ before I had any major sales. You'll learn from what sells and what doesn't. Keep an eye on the forums for awhile and you'll get the hang of things. For now, I'd advise sticking with .Com until you're a bit more experienced. Keep an eye on different markets and check the available domains listings here on NP for inspiration.

•••
Sometimes it's better to cut losses and learn from mistakes. If you're new to domaining a lot of us have lost money upfront. I probably lost $500+ before I had any major sales. You'll learn from what sells and what doesn't. Keep an eye on the forums for awhile and you'll get the hang of things. For now, I'd advise sticking with .Com until you're a bit more experienced. Keep an eye on different markets and check the available domains listings here on NP for inspiration.
Thanks for the advice about .coms, I should of known... :)

•••
Sorry to bother you but I just purchased a pretty cool looking domain: guessfree.com !

•••
Sorry to bother you but I just purchased a pretty cool looking domain: guessfree.com !
It's an interesting name :) some more advice, you can see if a domain was registered in the past and how long ago at waybackmachine.org , also you can get a rough valuation at estibot.com , I also look for great expired domains at expireddomains.net

•••
It's an interesting name :) some more advice, you can see if a domain was registered in the past and how long ago at waybackmachine.org , also you can get a rough valuation at estibot.com , I also look for great expired domains at expireddomains.net
All great tips, thanks very much!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back