IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

NameSilo
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
upload_2021-9-25_17-25-37.png

•••
While many US citizens can't go to a store without a mask, some require vaccine passports; 10's of thousands illegal immigrants cross the US border every month. Few if any are vaccinated or tested.

At best the the current democrat administration is completely corrupt and power mad, at worse, they hate US citizens.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Canada should call Bill Graham ministries and ask for help. They setup two field hospitals in NYC ( that were largely unused ) in less than a week.

Even better, put Pres. Trump in charge.

Hospitals are not over-run Canada wide. Some locations/provinces which have complied with medical recommendations are even considering Stage 5 re-opening (lifting long-term restrictions). Alberta jumped the gun and their premier is now under it.

https://cfjctoday.com/2021/09/21/al...vid-19-hospital-crisis-internal-party-revolt/

Even in Alberta where Trudeau remains generally unpopular, more than 60 per cent of residents polled chose the current PM over Trump. Charismatic preachers and populist politicians don't necessarily understand medicine, they play to the crowd...now is the moment of truth.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hospitals are not over-run Canada wide. Some locations/provinces which have complied with medical recommendations are even considering Stage 5 re-opening (lifting long-term restrictions). Alberta jumped the gun and their premier is now under it.

https://cfjctoday.com/2021/09/21/al...vid-19-hospital-crisis-internal-party-revolt/

Even in Alberta where Trudeau remains generally unpopular, more than 60 per cent of residents polled chose the current PM over Trump. Charismatic preachers and populist politicians don't necessarily understand medicine, they play to the crowd...now is the moment of truth.

My small town made the national news because our emergency room was full of covid patients. I went on Thursday for a required covid test for a medical procedure scheduled for Friday.

There were lot's of employees standing around. Urgent care, only two people waiting, a kid and an adult. There was a tent outside the ER that was empty.

Lot's of good parking, especially if you have a Tesla.

Last edited:
•••
While health bureaucrats in Alberta announced if any kid stays at home they will be automatically included in the stats as having covid stats.

It is a race to the clown world

I'm old enough to remember Joe Biden telling people they needed to wear two mask even if vaccinated. We reached clown world in Jan.

•••
When confronted with his many failures, Joe Biden lies and blames the previous President.

In fact, President Trump rallied Americans, setup emergency care units in high population areas and had vaccinated 20 million people and had met the goal of 1 million new vaccinations per month.

upload_2021-9-25_18-3-16.png

•••
•••
@mr-x Everything is slipping into clown world reality with the help of the useful ardent supporters.

upload_2021-9-25_19-23-36.png

The province of Alberta in Canada spends the most money per person on healthcare, around 23B per 4.4 million population and is crippled by 218 people in ICU, capacity being 286.

The system is about to collapse because 0.00004954545 of the population is in the ICU.

There were some field hospitals set up also and never got used. No extra capacity was introduced in the last 16 months.

As I mentioned before it is mostly a psyop to introduce unpopular measures and is helping the unpopular big gov premier in a conservative province with endless health stats and MSM manipulation.

No one wants to look where health money is being wasted because this is a public sector that votes left and is against any privatization and competition. The only thing I heard being floated by MSM is to give the provincial health region unaccountable undemocratic powers.

Here are a gov job for a totalitarian lefties
upload_2021-9-25_19-50-27.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
@mr-x Everything is slipping into clown world reality with the help of the useful ardent supporters.

The province of Alberta in Canada spends the most money per person on healthcare, around 23B per 4.4 million population and is crippled by 218 people in ICU, capacity being 286.

Here are a gov job for a totalitarian lefties

After spending all that money to have a few clowns not follow medical advice :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

I thought the United Conservative Party was in government in Alberta :xf.confused: (tho prob not for long)

Last edited:
•••
Even Mild Cases of COVID May Leave a Mark on the Brain

The team found marked differences in gray matter – which is made up of the cell bodies of neurons that process information in the brain – between those who had been infected with COVID-19 and those who had not. Specifically, the thickness of the gray matter tissue in brain regions known as the frontal and temporal lobes was reduced in the COVID-19 group, differing from the typical patterns seen in the group that hadn’t experienced COVID-19.

In the general population, it is normal to see some change in gray matter volume or thickness over time as people age, but the changes were larger than normal in those who had been infected with COVID-19.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/even-mild-cases-of-covid-may-leave-a-mark-on-the-brain/

Last edited:
•••
This is why Joe Biden cut shipments of antibody treatments to red states by 50%

Show attachment 200326

we don't need Joe's fucking antibody's or the vaccine... give ours to another country or something,... we aren't playing plandemic here... i don't know what they don't understand about that ...we don't wear masks... we don't do vaccine ... No

Last edited:
•••
•••
Does this make sense to you? :xf.confused:

Texas reports 12,440 more coronavirus cases, leaving state poised to top 4 million overall Sunday

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pub...ate-poised-to-cross-4-million-overall-sunday/

lemme tell you what makes sense to me... things i can see with my own eyes... the hospitals here are empty .. i have been three times throughout the complete plandemic ...Empty as fuck ,,, so you can post all the news shit ... rhetoric or anything you desire... i believe what i know... and what i have seen with own two eyes .... They can't make the hospitals full ..and they cant keep people from going to the so called FULL hospitals only to see they are empty

Last edited:
•••
My small town made the national news because our emergency room was full of covid patients. I went on Thursday for a required covid test for a medical procedure scheduled for Friday.

There were lot's of employees standing around. Urgent care, only two people waiting, a kid and an adult. There was a tent outside the ER that was empty.

Lot's of good parking, especially if you have a Tesla.

umm hmm... so you experience the same thing in Oregon as i experience here...Nothing going on at any f*cking hospitals ... its all 1000% pure bullsh*t

•••
@Cannuck ... i asked you guys in this thread to go check the hospitals a year ago... all of you said no.... Go Check Your Hospitals ... there no illusion at these hospitals... that part wasn't covered ... you are fully vaccinated ... so to you.. you are 100% protected ...Take a day... go to several different hospitals

•••
•••
'We will not boost our way out of this pandemic,' CDC director says as 70 million eligible Americans remain unvaccinated

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/25/health/us-coronavirus-saturday/index.html

See ...what do they not understand!! We aren't getting the vaccine!! so do what it is you are going to do about it and shut the f*ck up!!

70 million people is A LOT of people ..I am just sayin '

•••
After spending all that money to have a few clowns not follow medical advice :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

I thought the United Conservative Party was in government in Alberta :xf.confused: (tho prob not for long)

Try acting your age. In the world you live in it is the healthy that are the problem and I don't doubt this is what left is trying to achieve in creating this sick twisted reality.
People trying to exercise free will amid all the coercion and MSM fear pressure makes you laugh? you and your attitude is the epitome of the left, bleeding hearts until power is gained and then unleash destruction. Haven't enough people died in the 20th century at the hands of leftist ideologues? the biggest virus I can spot is the leftist ideology and their maniacal supporters.

I told you already, the present leader of the UCP is big government federalist who came here and ran a dirty campaign against someone who could have been a genuine Albertan. Such is destiny sometimes.
Do you think NDP when got in by a split vote did anything better? Funded all leftist public sectors while killing private industry and going deeper into debt. That is the leftist way, live off the credit and ruin anything that was productive.

https://www.genengnews.com/topics/t...ersial-sars-cov-2-genome-integration-results/
upload_2021-9-25_22-13-30.png

•••
•••
umm hmm... so you experience the same thing in Oregon as i experience here...Nothing going on at any fucking hospitals ... its all 1000% pure bullshit

We had friends stay with us this week who just returned from India. They were there for over a year, I was surprised to hear how bad it was. They estimate the gov numbers are lower by a factor of 10. Millions died, bodies floating down rivers, etc.

The only constant is that politicians lie for the same reason... to stay in power.

Last edited:
•••
Leader Of Black Lives Matter New York Chapter Calls Vaccine Mandates ‘Racist And Disrespectful’

https://www.blackenterprise.com/lea...andates-racist-and-disrespectful/?test=prebid

Will myself and others Ally with BLM for THIS cause.... You bet your fucking ass we will ... it was talked about last week as BLM invited Republicans and other people to join THIS cause that are against the vaccine mandate and tyranny taking place .... there is still much dialogue before we will ally on the mandatory vaccine .. but i could see it happening ...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back