Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
do you by chance have the ingredients to the vaccines ?? The pharmacy won’t give them to me
Salt and pepper with little tomato.

•••
Salt and pepper with little tomato.

so you really have no idea what was injected into your body … you just trust the process .. correct ??

do you ever check food or other stuff at the store or online before you purchase it??

•••
so you really have no idea what was injected into your body … you just trust the process .. correct ??

do you ever check food or other stuff at the store or online before you purchase it??

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) AND
THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?

COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
include the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-
6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-
ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol),
potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium
phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid
(mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG],
cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine,
tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

-------------

And another link with the ingredients of Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html#Appendix-C

Last edited:
•••

Thanks for asking some good faith questions. Apparently it does not matter pharmacies and their staff will not show or tell you manufactures insert information or FDA keeping 20% of the injection contents hidden. All the MSM and Big Tech thought control want to do is vilify you for questioning.

Check out this report on what happens you are a student and question restriction policy.
upload_2021-9-22_16-13-36.png

should be queued up at 27:50

Last edited:
•••
The history of mRNA vaccines

Since mRNA discovery in 1960 hundreds of scientists have worked on producing vaccines. The foundation intellectual property of mRNA vaccine dates back to claims made in 1989 by Felgner, Malone and their colleagues at Vical (and in 1990 by Liljeström). These systems had only a 17-year term from the date of issue and so are now in the public domain.

d41586-021-02483-w_19660718.png

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Malone (inventor of synthetic mrna) is against these vaccines.
Luc Montagnier (Nobel winner virus expert) is against these vaccines.
Mullis (Nobel winner, inventor of PCR machine) is against PCR "test".
Mike Yeadon (ex-Pfizer vaccine expert ) is against these vaccines.
Lots of other experts are warning but are censored in mainstream media and social media,
and are attacked in various ways.

Dr.Charlie Ward says, all these covid story is lesser of two evils. This was done for the good reset
and to avoid bad reset or world war.. He says he is sorry for those who were vaccinated.
Conclusion (if correct): Good guys are are running this show, .. but bad guys are pushing for vaccines.
How can it be both.

Good guys are not good enough. Or aliens are running this show, and good guys and bad guys are working for the same agenda, because they have no choice.

PCR test doesn't test anything.
It can't distinguish covid from flu. (but can distingusih variants!?)
The result (positive/negative) depends on number of cycles, and noone cares what it is.
and it is not fixed, depends on vaccination status.
Fake pandemic based on fake test and bigpharma terror, and media lies,..all to vaccinate everyone. Why do good guys allow this to happen, while they are much more powerful: doesn't make much sense, unless they want depopulation as well, but without getting blamed for it.

Last edited:
•••
FDA Authorizes Booster Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Certain Populations

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...biontech-covid-19-vaccine-certain-populations

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to allow for use of a single booster dose, to be administered at least six months after completion of the primary series in:

Individuals 65 years of age and older;
Individuals 18 through 64 years of age at high risk of severe COVID-19; and
Individuals 18 through 64 years of age whose frequent institutional or occupational exposure to SARS-CoV-2 puts them at high risk of serious complications of COVID-19 including severe COVID-19.

Today’s authorization applies only to the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine."

•••
•••
•••
•••
Alberta health care system proposes triage protocol as capacity is reached.

https://www.660citynews.com/2021/09/23/alberta-icu-covid-dying/

I talked to someone today whose brother was in a local hospital for something, and he happened to talk to a nurse there who'd had 20 covid patients to deal with in her shift. The nurse said it's come to where those who are vaccinated are getting prioritized more for things like equipment and staff's time. Sounds like staff are getting fed up with the unvaccinated and are starting to make calls on who gets the limited supplies 1st. I know the nurse I sometimes drive to her hospital is fed up with the unvaccinated. She says when you listen to their reasoning for not having gotten the vaccine, they're dumbasses, as she calls them.

•••
Misinformation?? The lady is a RN that helps treat Covid patients ..and so are the medical staff in the video .... your source is a BLM too ... so it makes sense

lol

•••
•••
Excerpt from PRESS CONFERENCE ON MONDAY, 9/20/2021

Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines

On Monday, 9/20/2021 in the pathological institute in Reutlingen, the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after COVID19 vaccination were presented. The fine tissue analyses were performed by pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang.

The findings confirm Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher's finding that among more than 40 corpses he autopsied who had died within two weeks of COVID19 vaccination, approximately one-third of those deaths were caused by the vaccination...."
SOURCE:

https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-durch-Impfung_english:a

https://pathologie-konferenz.de/en/

upload_2021-9-24_21-11-42.png

•••
People remain unvaccinated for 14 days after vaccination, according to deepstate science, so "those 1/3 of deaths can't be vaccine related either".

•••
This is why Joe Biden cut shipments of antibody treatments to red states by 50%

upload_2021-9-25_6-29-18.png

Last edited:
•••
Most (if not all) references here are to sources in English. I'm familiar with 3 languages and found some perfect sources ("alternative") which are in Russian. Wanted to post links to g autotranslator, but... the autotranslation is not adequate and frequently misleading. Would not say more at this time, maybe someday I'll find time to do human translation. In the meantime - if you speak Russian (or are able to understand it, including specific abbreviations, slang etc) - and if you want to know what really happens... and why... and what is going to happen... with covid, and with your life... and globally... pm me, I'll share some links to живой журнал. You would not be disappointed... The truth (even unexpected) cannot be disappointing. Yeah, there are a lot of members who speak Russian in this forum, I myself use Russian in PMs if appropriate.

P.S. This post may not have much sense to non-Russian speakers. Sorry! I simply wanted to share something extremely useful asap, but still following NP language rules... There is a good russian saying - "предупрежден, значит вооружен" (forewarned is forearmed).

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Major triaging has begun in Alberta hospitals

“It’s absurd that we have (hospital) morgues that are full, we are cancelling cancer surgeries, we’re calling for the military, we’re talking about transporting patients 3,000 kilometres in order for them to find an ICU bed and we still have society going on as if nothing is the matter.”

Alberta would be operating at 177 per cent capacity if it had not more than doubled its number of critical care beds in recent weeks.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/alberta-hospitals-covid-army

•••
Major triaging has begun in Alberta hospitals

“It’s absurd that we have (hospital) morgues that are full, we are cancelling cancer surgeries, we’re calling for the military, we’re talking about transporting patients 3,000 kilometres in order for them to find an ICU bed and we still have society going on as if nothing is the matter.”

Alberta would be operating at 177 per cent capacity if it had not more than doubled its number of critical care beds in recent weeks.

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/alberta-hospitals-covid-army

Canada should call Bill Graham ministries and ask for help. They setup two field hospitals in NYC ( that were largely unused ) in less than a week.

Even better, put Pres. Trump in charge.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back