Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brad posts above ….

The vaccine or get tested once a week.. the choice is yours

someone has to put their hands on you or stick you with a needle to achieve brads results

I wish someone would try and put their hands on me against my will ..

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
First story form apnews, a liberal rag, offer 100% anecdotal evidence; some by people not running hospitals, or referring to things like cancer screenings being delayed.. buy referring the the first outbreak.

They were delayed because all elective procedures were eliminated and staff resigned to handle the wave that never came. Now hospitals are running at near full capacity which is normal.

Watched a hospital administrator talking about pre-pandemic capacity was 95% at his hosptial. I'll try to find the video in my history.

Something I just came across:

The 2021 American Nursing Shortage: A Data Study

https://www.usa.edu/blog/nursing-shortage/

Last edited:
•••
All right folks...lets try to keep posts on topic...this isn't the politics thread.

•••
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters Not Widely Needed, Top FDA and WHO Scientists Say

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Additional COVID-19 vaccine booster shots are not needed for the general population, leading scientists including two departing senior U.S. Food and Drug Administration officials and several from the World Health Organization (WHO) said in an article published in a medical journal on Monday.

The scientists said more evidence was needed to justify boosters. That view disagrees with U.S. government plans to begin offering another round of shots to many fully vaccinated Americans as soon as next week, contingent on approval from health regulators.

As COVID-19 cases caused by the Delta variant of the virus rise, President Joe Biden's administration is concerned that infections among those already vaccinated are a sign that their protection is waning and has pushed boosters as a way to rebuild immunity.

The WHO has argued that the vaccines are still needed for first doses around the globe.

"Any decisions about the need for boosting or timing of boosting should be based on careful analyses of adequately controlled clinical or epidemiological data, or both, indicating a persistent and meaningful reduction in severe disease," the scientists wrote in the Lancet medical journal.

The risk-benefit evaluation should consider the number of severe COVID-19 cases that boosting would be expected to prevent, and whether it is safe and effective against the current variants, they said.

"Current evidence does not, therefore, appear to show a need for boosting in the general population, in which efficacy against severe disease remains high," the scientists wrote. (more)

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-new...-widely-needed-top-fda-and-who-scientists-say

•••
•••
Something I just came across:

The 2021 American Nursing Shortage: A Data Study

https://www.usa.edu/blog/nursing-shortage/

Because of Covid? "The nursing shortage facing America began long before the pandemic propelled it into the headlines once again"

A few post back you thought it would be a good idea to fire every nurse who didn't want to be vaccinated.

Last edited:
•••
Because of Covid?

A few post back you thought it would be a good idea to fire every nurse who didn't want to be vaccinated.

Some plain truth about mask, Fauci, immunity, the vaccine and fear.

Last edited:
•••
The best part about this post:

1) You had to photoshop a maga hat on a liberal crying; apparently you couldn't find an actual conservative having a meltdown.

2) When confronted with facts, you implied white people couldn't handle equality. ( cry racist ).

Will you? The conservatives are starting to sound like snowflakes that need a safe space.

I remember the good ole' days when Trumpers said things like -

"If you don't like America then leave..."
"Facts don't care about your feelings.."
"Fuck your feelings..."

EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg

What happened?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
I completely agree and am happy that I live in a country where the belief in rationality, common sense and medical science is widespread, and trump the belief in various irrational conspiracy and antivax theories

Does your country require children 12 and under to wear mask at school?

•••
Because of Covid? "The nursing shortage facing America began long before the pandemic propelled it into the headlines once again"

Last post going down these holes, then I'll respect Mr Funsky's wishes - his thread, and I've other things to do.

It gives answers to your post I'd originally addressed, of 'Why is there a nursing shortage?'. The answers don't include potential vaccine mandates, which your post was suggesting with the way images and their captions were being used.

•••
I like Dr Morans videos.
loads of them watched them all.

Last edited:
•••
Does your country require children 12 and under to wear mask at school?

No, there has been no requirement for children under the age of 12 to wear masks anywhere throughout the pandemic

Last edited:
•••

Australia -

Total cases - 73,605
Total Deaths - 1,091

US -

Total cases - 41,000,000
Total deaths - 660,000

They must be doing something right.

Brad

I'd like to think so!

To put this in context, USA's population is roughly 13X larger than Australia's.

Extrapolate those figures and the case numbers prove that lockdowns and mask usage are working while Australia's vaccine rollout picks up steam.

•••
how is it you suppose the use the words “New World Order” we’re used out of context ??

your police are beating the shit out people who dare to protest the tyranny that is taking place .,. People can not go to work and aren’t even supposed to be outside their homes unless they proof on them that they have gotten the covid - 19 vaccine .. I can post videos of all that too .. so the people who haven’t gotten a covid vaccine have lost their lively hoods and freedom .. and according to your Gov .. anyone who isn’t vaccinated when the country hits the 70% mark .. loses their freedoms completely.. so your government is currently under a Marshall law status IMO ..

you need to read how communist government are started …

it’s disappointing that the Australian Gov has taken the path they are taking .. it’s very sad for the people of the country IMO ..

Here you stated: "...Australia government officials proclaiming "New World Order"."

so not one comment on the videos i posted on Australia government officials proclaiming "New World Order" not one.... I guess you really don't have shit to say... I wouldn't either if i were you.

No they didn't proclaim anything.

THAT is taking something out of context.

"...your police are beating the shit out people who dare to protest the tyranny that is taking place..."

Police here don't go around beating people up. What often happens is that they meet resistance when lawfully arresting someone who is protesting illegally. I suppose there may have been a few isolated cases of people getting thumped during an arrest, but if you want to take on the boys in blue, good luck to you.

"... aren’t even supposed to be outside their homes unless they proof on them that they have gotten the covid - 19 vaccine"

That's rubbish.

People can put a mask on and go outside for exercise, shopping, and other essential services within a certain distance from home as long as they log in with a QR code app so they can be traced later if they have come into contact with infected people.

There will likely be an arrangement shortly where people who can prove that they are fully vaccinated will be able to travel across state borders, go to pubs and clubs when they eventually reopen, etc.

" ... and according to your Gov .. anyone who isn’t vaccinated when the country hits the 70% mark .. loses their freedoms completely.. so your government is currently under a Marshall law status IMO .."

No they will not lose their freedoms completely. They will not be allowed to do things like visit pubs, clubs and certain other places.

You obviously have no concept of what martial law is, and no, we are not under martial law or anything like it.

"...you need to read how communist government are started …"

No I don't. I already know.

Generally a few communists are required, and there aren't too many of them around.

"...it’s disappointing that the Australian Gov has taken the path they are taking .. it’s very sad for the people of the country IMO..."

What path exactly?

Protecting citizens until we get our vaccines?

Distancing themselves from Trump?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I personally welcome our new overlords.

Here you stated: "...Australia government officials proclaiming "New World Order"."

No they didn't proclaim anything.

THAT is taking something out of context.

"...your police are beating the shit out people who dare to protest the tyranny that is taking place..."

Police here don't go around beating people up. What often happens is that they meet resistance when lawfully arresting someone who is protesting illegally. I suppose there may have been a few isolated cases of people getting thumped during an arrest, but if you want to take on the boys in blue, good luck to you.

"... aren’t even supposed to be outside their homes unless they proof on them that they have gotten the covid - 19 vaccine"

That's rubbish.

People can put a mask on and go outside for exercise, shopping, and other essential services within a certain distance from home as long as they log in with a QR code app so they can be traced later if they have come into contact with infected people.

There will likely be an arrangement shortly where people who can prove that they are fully vaccinated will be able to travel across state borders, go to pubs and clubs when they eventually reopen, etc.

" ... and according to your Gov .. anyone who isn’t vaccinated when the country hits the 70% mark .. loses their freedoms completely.. so your government is currently under a Marshall law status IMO .."

No they will not lose their freedoms completely. They will not be allowed to do things like visit pubs, clubs and certain other places.

You obviously have no concept of what martial law is, and no, we are not under martial law or anything like it.

"...you need to read how communist government are started …"

No I don't. I already know.

Generally a few communists are required, and there aren't too many of them around.

"...it’s disappointing that the Australian Gov has taken the path they are taking .. it’s very sad for the people of the country IMO..."

What path exactly?

Protecting citizens until we get our vaccines?

Distancing themselves from Trump?

•••
I have seen the footage on mainstream and rebel thing is both edited never know what else takes place.

•••
Bob Enyart, conservative firebrand and pastor, dies of COVID-19

Conservative firebrand Bob Enyart, the pastor of the Denver Bible Church and indelible talk show host, has died from COVID-19, his radio co-host announced Monday on Facebook.

“Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question, the wisest person I’ve known,” Fred Williams, Enyart’s co-host on the Real Science Radio show, said in a post.

Enyart and his wife refused to get the vaccine due to abortion concerns, he said on his website.

In October, Enyart successfully sued the state over mask mandates and capacity limits in churches, a rare legal victory against broad public health mandates instituted during the pandemic.

Pushing the limits never bothered Enyart.

He once traveled to New Zealand for the sole purpose of being arrested with a “Clinton is a Rapist” banner, according to a 1999 Westword profile.

On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported.

The show’s website says Enyart has aired more than 6,000 radio and TV shows across 80 cities from Honolulu to Orlando, Fla. He claims to be in the top 5% of all authors for book and video sales.

Enyart also served as the spokesman for American Right to Life, which bills itself as the “abolition wing of the pro-life movement.”

He served as Denver Bible Church’s pastor since 2000, according to his biography.

Before entering the life of a pastor and talk show host, Enyart designed software for Army helicopters and worked as a computer analyst for Microsoft, he says on his show’s website.

“Heaven’s gain has left an enormous hole here on earth,” Williams wrote. “Bob’s enduring legacy will live on with the treasure trove he leaves behind.”

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/09/13/bob-enyart-dies-covid-19/

•••
•••
It's called tyranny.

Those protesters in Sydney weren't simply being arrested for protesting, which I might add is a fundamental democratic right in Australia.

They were being arrested for being in breach of 'stay at home' emergency health orders that have been in place for a few months now, to control the current breakout.

We were doing so well at containing the outbreak up to that point.

They were warned time and time again that they would all be arrested if they attended those protests.

Not surprisingly the case numbers spiked a couple of weeks later, prolonging the lockdown for everybody.

•••
They were being arrested for being in breach of 'stay at home' emergency health orders that have been in place for a few months now, to control the current breakout.

It's called tyranny. That so many are willing to accept it is surprising to me.

We were doing so well at containing the outbreak up to that point.

They were warned time and time again that they would all be arrested if they attended those protests.

Not surprisingly the case numbers spiked a couple of weeks later, prolonging the lockdown for everybody.

I've seen videos of teenagers being sprayed with mace. People in quarantine scolded for removing their mask to drink.

AU vaccine distribution must have serious problems if you have to lock people down at this time. 99.7% survival rate.

Last edited:
•••
Back