Dynadot

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Oh my God dudes (assuming that is how you identify yourselves) for goodness sake, take your medication(s). Once again you are posting in the wrong thread. This is not the conspiracy thread...check under your beds for the boogeyman and have a good nights rest.

BTW, do your best to stop using big fonts and pretty/flashy colors...that is a sign of a deeper psychological issue (but I assume you know that already).

•••
Oh my God dudes (assuming that is how you identify yourselves) for goodness sake, take your medication(s). Once again you are posting in the wrong thread. This is not the conspiracy thread...check under your beds for the boogeyman and have a good nights rest.

BTW, do your best to stop using big fonts and pretty/flashy colors...that is a sign of a deeper psychological issue (but I assume you know that already).

The boogeyman? You mean the coronavirus?

Did you see Australia classifies the experimental vax as POISON?

•••
India's COVID-19 cases surge to 18 million while government praises turnout for 'festival of democracy'

India's total COVID-19 cases have passed 18 million after another world record number of daily infections.

India reported 379,257 new infections and 3,645 new deaths on Thursday, the highest number of fatalities in a single day since the start of the pandemic.

India has set a new global record of daily cases for seven of the past eight days, with a seven-day moving average of nearly 350,000 infections.

read on...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-30/india-covid-cases-pass-18-million/100106118

•••
•••
https://www.wa.gov.au/government/pu...-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

Public Health Act 2016 (WA) – Instrument of Authorisation – Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE – Australian Defence Force] (No.2) 2021

Australia classifies CV vax as a poison

In Australia, a vaccine is classified under various Medicines and Poisons Acts or Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Acts or similarly named acts or regulations.

Read up on the classification of Poisons under the Medicines and Poisons Act 2014 (WA), specifically scheduled substances that can be classified as a poison by the Governor, on the recommendation of the Minister.

The Poisons Standard is the legal title of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP).

EDITED

Last edited:
•••
In Australia,

Knock your socks off spreading this around on the looney web. It will only make you guys look foolish.

Please stop defending the evildoers.

The ones looking looney are the ones with bacteria infested masks on their faces in 33 degree celsius heat while driving alone in their cars or jogging outside!

Read the title again:
Instrument of Authorisation – Authorisation to Supply or :hungover::depressed:Administer a Poison :vomit:(NOT MEDICINE)

Your a perfect example. You have Kenny’s thread, your own thread, a conspiracy thread. The vaccine side effect thread.
Can you leave us alone. Show a little respect to OP. You used to have class, what happened?

OP won't engage in discussion he just reports death counts - let's talk about what really counts ---- LIFE.

He shares his one and only argument to anything I share - being that silly conspiratorial thinking video

We are on the same team - humanity...

Let's rise up to a common level of sentience together

The COVID-19 Cult

https://rumble.com/vg7rxz-the-covid-19-cult.html

Last edited:
•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 10:00 am EST (my internet is being rude) are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). If your country of interest is not listed below, simply go to the link above to do a search for relevant information.

Total: 3,182,376
United States: 589,207
Brazil: 401,417
India: 208,330
Russia: 110,128
United Kingdom: 127,502
France: 104,224
Italy: 120,544
Spain: 78,080
Mexico: 216,447
Poland: 67,502
South Africa: 54,331
Indonesia: 45,521
Netherlands: 17,148
Canada: 24,169
Chile: 26,247
Belgium: 24,185
Philippines: 17,234
Japan : 10,194
Bolivia: 12,920
Papua New Guinea: 107

•••
Let's all agree to be kind to each other :xf.love:

I only have love in my heart for all of you.

Last edited:
•••
India's COVID-19 cases surge to 18 million

Please stop trolling about cases.
It's very old news that cases mean nothing - crank up the amplification to 30x +++ and you'll get as many "cases" as you want....

be853b5b-04f2e7b8-2c24-4b53-923e-d98c9c60540f.png

Last edited:
•••
I'm afraid nothing is either black or white, but all shades of grey in the Covid situation.

Everyone is part right and everyone is part wrong right now.

I believe pandemic hasn't really started yet, EXCEPT likely India. This is not based on mere belief though, but research and looking into pandemic history. Look at India, look into history (especially the Spanish flu) and see how well everything fits. Also there was a coronavirus infection in past history that hit humanity for thousands of years. What we see right now is only the top of the iceberg.

The numbers? They can't be exact. But does it really matter? Well not all have died of Covid. Part did. Part died of other ilnesses but triggered by Covid. Part died due to the lack of healthcare as pressure is on virus cases. However you take it though, it's not a simple "cold" or flu as it's in a different order of magnitude.

Whoever thinks this is all propaganda, is wrong. Whoever thinks there is no propaganda or political interest but only virus going rampant, is also wrong. All sources of data we have are tainted - yet we have to distinguish true from false. And with enough clear mind and judgement we can, I think.

Whoever says there are interests and a ton of mystification, is right. However if you push this to be a non-existent thing that has been 100% fabricated, needs to go out and perhaps visit some hospitals for a check. Also, they learn how to source news and filter info from all sides. And leave emotions aside and seek facts.

I have friends who always say Covid death numbers are fake and increased by doctors. Well, maybe at first - hospitals looking to boost their income etc. But right now most politicians are pushing them lower; because it fits them. So the actual situation might be, in most cases, at least somewhat worse than officially reported. Definitely worse in India where I doubt any official source can, and will track numbers exactly.

Anyway. My point here is not to say either side is wrong or right. But we all need to chill out, put down personal theories and beliefs and stick to measurable facts.

It's a global disaster, with all its causes and different stages in different countries. The only thing I am sure of is that the REAL pandemic hasn't started yet. I personally believe right now its first true stage (and true second wave) is in India - where control has been lost. I hope I'm wrong.

The two tiny elements that matter now are: 1) Young adults dying fast, and 2) their lungs are totally affected in 3-4 days. This is what is going on in India, and what I was expecting for the second wave, even before Covid has escaped China. This is the sign of the true second wave. So whatever you do, or think, make sure you watch this closely.

Last edited:
•••
Figures on Covid deaths post-jab show vaccine’s success, scientists say

A small number of people vaccinated against Covid have been admitted to hospital with the disease and died, researchers have found, but most were frail and elderly and caught the virus before the jab could take effect.

Scientists say their findings are reassuring. They bear out the conclusions of trials of the vaccines in use in the UK, which showed that the jabs are highly effective but do not protect everyone.

However, separate research published in Science suggests that people’s immune responses against the so-called Kent and South African variants are relatively feeble after a first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, but are greatly enhanced among those who have previously had Covid-19. The B117 variant, which was first discovered in Kent, is now the dominant circulating strain within the UK. The results emphasise the need for people to remain cautious until they’ve received their second dose of vaccine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...post-jab-show-vaccines-success-scientists-say

•••
Figures on Covid deaths post-jab show vaccine’s success, scientists say

A small number of people vaccinated against Covid have been admitted to hospital with the disease and died, researchers have found, but most were frail and elderly and caught the virus before the jab could take effect.

Scientists say their findings are reassuring. They bear out the conclusions of trials of the vaccines in use in the UK, which showed that the jabs are highly effective but do not protect everyone.

However, separate research published in Science suggests that people’s immune responses against the so-called Kent and South African variants are relatively feeble after a first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, but are greatly enhanced among those who have previously had Covid-19. The B117 variant, which was first discovered in Kent, is now the dominant circulating strain within the UK. The results emphasise the need for people to remain cautious until they’ve received their second dose of vaccine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...post-jab-show-vaccines-success-scientists-say

It's a never ending game. New virus strain, newer vaccine. Then again and and again, round and round they go.

•••
It's a never ending game. New virus strain, newer vaccine. Then again and and again, round and round they go.

Yes, and as you mentioned in an earlier post, the pandemic is only going to get worse.

•••

I wouldn't lose hope. New ways for solving old problems are at work, and other, better problem solving ways will be. Whether they will significantly change the virus game, time will tell. But I'm quite sure we haven't exhausted significant solution avenue possibilities when it comes to solving our virus problem.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't lose hope. New ways for solving old problems are at work, and other, better problem solving ways will be. Whether they will significantly change the virus game, time will tell. But I'm quite sure we haven't exhausted significant solution avenue possibilities when it comes to solving our virus problem.

Of course. I wasn't losing hope. The idea is, just as flu, it's going to be forever.

The bad part is, gonna get to a peak and we're not there yet. The good part is, after that peak it will always go downwards.

There is a basic principle in biology. A life form or even a cell is always in either growth mode or in protection mode. So are we humans. So is the virus.

Right now the virus has tremendous success so it is in growth mode. It doesn't know or care it kills the host. New strains are usually going to be more successful - the ones that spread faster and cause more damage. At some point though it will (theoretically) become the victim of its own success and start to be less lethal while still very contagious. That's how common cold is for example - no longer a threat for us, but very contagious.

Anyway this is theoretical and lets' say nature perspective only. With vaccines and treatments and prevention, we can tilt that balance hard. It's just that so many countries are so much behind with vaccine programs including here in Europe where lockdowns are still the norm.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, and as you mentioned in an earlier post, the pandemic is only going to get worse.

Yep - up to that infectious peak at least; and then it will go downhill. It's just that too many governments including India's have already trumpeted their so-called victory against the virus. And it's so early and so dumb - see where they are now, e.g India again.

(Edited for clarity)

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Army’s own vaccine that could fight COVID variants begins clinical trials

“We have designed and positioned this platform as the next generation vaccine, one that paves the way for a universal vaccine to protect against not only the current virus, but also counter future variants, stopping them in their tracks before they can cause another pandemic,” Modjarrad said.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...-fight-covid-variants-begins-clinical-trials/

•••
You say lets be kind then the next post you call Craig a troll. No name calling. Maybe start a name calling thread. Debate without hate. That was buddy’s signature. Guy was flipping new g’s like hotcakes. Remember him? He used to participate often. Release the Qi
Let's all agree to be kind to each other :xf.love:

I only have love in my heart for all of you.

•••
Really? I'd say MILLIONS of people feel that way about ALL MSM Propaganda

Caught this before signing in, so I'll answer you this 1 time:

Your ability to right reason is so bad, it isn't a wonder you fall for the conspiracy theories that you do.

Last edited:
•••
India's COVID-19 cases surge to 18 million while government praises turnout for 'festival of democracy'

Devastating... :xf.frown:

Oxygen is the new currency on India’s morbid new stock exchange. At the bottom end of the free market, a bribe to sneak a last look at your loved one, bagged and stacked in a hospital mortuary. A surcharge for a priest who agrees to say the final prayers. At the top end, you might need to sell your land and home and use up every last rupee for treatment at a private hospital. Just the deposit alone, before they even agree to admit you, could set your family back a couple of generations.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...umanity-arundhati-roy-india-covid-catastrophe

•••
Devastating... :xf.frown:

Oxygen is the new currency on India’s morbid new stock exchange. At the bottom end of the free market, a bribe to sneak a last look at your loved one, bagged and stacked in a hospital mortuary. A surcharge for a priest who agrees to say the final prayers. At the top end, you might need to sell your land and home and use up every last rupee for treatment at a private hospital. Just the deposit alone, before they even agree to admit you, could set your family back a couple of generations.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...umanity-arundhati-roy-india-covid-catastrophe

I don't know nearly enough about the current social and political climate in India to comment on the scathing commentary of that article, but I've been wondering if there will be a reckoning and recriminations.

This pandemic has bought out both the best and worst in people.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know nearly enough about the current social and political climate in India to comment on the scathing commentary of that article, but I've been wondering if there will be a reckoning and recriminations.

This pandemic has bought out both the best and worst in people.

Expert estimates 350,000 new cases, at peak 500-900K per day! :xf.sick:

@7:00 he says, "Masking has to be done 100%, there is no compromise..."

https://www.channel4.com/news/500000-to-900000-covid-cases-a-day-in-india-virologist-shahid-jameel

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back