NameSilo

Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Labeled as news in The Break Room, started by Mister Funsky, Feb 22, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. GILSAN

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  3. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

so u can only get $100 per week from atms in lebanon...

i expect similar situations, protests, riots, limits etc... to start occuring worldwide ... country by country.. in months to come!

4. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

5. cbd

cbd Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Texas governor issues statewide stay-at-home order

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has issued a state-wide executive order requiring all Texans to minimize non-essential gatherings and in-person contact with people who are not in the same household.

The executive order called Essential Services and Activities Protocols is essentially a stay-at-home order aimed at minimizing the spread and transmission of Covid-19.

The order goes into effect at 12:01 a.m. local time on April 2 and will end on April 30, Abbott said.

More details here.

6. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I understand all that brother, but they did and that is a done deal, i think the focus now should be on the country that wants our ass.

7. rh2000

rh2000 Established Member

What country is that?

8. .X.

China and Russia , the globalist and deep state IMO

9. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

dont they say putin is actually against the nwo or something?

10. .X.

well, if they are going be #2 in power in the world, I feel Putin nanny would be very happy to receive that honor.

we will see how it all goes I guess. There could be a response from the US as the evidence grows stronger, hopefully very soon, America is wreaking by the day economically headed towards a depression , I hope I am so wrong , but I can only project what I can see happening with my own eyes. The writing is on the wall to me as of right now, again, I hope I am so wrong

11. NameShiba

NameShiba Top Contributor VIP

Currently under quarantine here in Hawaii -- it is disappointing to think that people are not paying too much attention to social distancing at the moment. It will come up over the next few weeks.

I really hope that things get better soon, and that we will not be overwhelmed.

12. .X.

Praying for ya in beautiful Hawaii, be strong and keep safe

13. rh2000

14. GILSAN

15. GILSAN

Why is your vision of "Globalist" only limited to Russia and China?

16. GILSAN

17. GILSAN

Pat Condell @patcondell

This is shameful. If #China was governed democratically like #Taiwan, its people would be free and it would lead the world.

With its current government it will always be a pariah, as will the #WHO, which is clearly in the Chinese Communist Party’s pocket and should be abolished.

18. .X.

My vision most definitely isn’t , I just rarely name the Globalist, such as Gates and Soros, the list is very long so I just say Globalist,

19. .X.

agreed 100% , further to say that China is pissed with the US for giving Taiwan aid just the other day for coronavirus.

one has to wonder about the CDC as well, standing down for so so long on testing, denying even doctors and nurses testing say they did not meet federal guidelines to be tested

20. .X.

21. .X.

Abbott is being soft with it, no “Order” to arrest, most will comply here, there will be the total selfish idiots, I am sure they will be dealt with, but most will comply voluntarily

22. GILSAN

I would characterize China as expansionist... they are expanding their influence all over and have been exporting several millions of their citizens all over the world where they open businesses with the help of the Communist Chinese government, selling all the cheap but crappy Chinese products and ending up destroying local businesses.

On the other hand, Globalists like the majority of leaders of European countries, North America, Australia, New Zealand, as well as Gates and especially Soros, are actually importing many millions of immigrants (mostly illegals) with open border policies or very lax borders, the exception being Trump.

These Globalists should all be put together inside a closed hall and sprayed with Chinese Bat & Rat Virus....

23. .X.

interesting that no comments on these videos, they aren’t conspiracy theory or anything of the likes, I myself don’t know what to think about them, if I were to see military machinery’s that had “UN” on it, that would be a different story, but these large fleets of military tanks, hummers going to specific locations , I have no idea really, I can say that I saw a very large fleet , around 1000 black Chevy Tahoe’s, very dark tint, Black with a white hood stored in a Dallas parking area about 10 miles from downtown Dallas Tx

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  24. .X.

I agree, put all of them in a huge bat cave with no food, they are bound to get hungry and eat bats, then we would know for sure if the coronavirus actually comes from Bats, it doesn’t , nor a cobra or that other little friendly almost extinct animal, that’s all raw bullshit

25. rh2000

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice